On Tuesday, Stampin’ Up! released three new products that can now be selected as a Sale-a-Bration “freebie” when you make a $50 purchase. The three new products can be seen in my post from Tuesday – check them out here. I’ve shared projects with the Reverse Words stamp set and even ran the 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack through my Big Shot. Can you believe it? 🙂 Both of those projects are shared in the earlier post. Today I’m sharing a quick-and-easy thank you card I made with the Make a Medallion stamp set. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Make a Medallion. While I’ve only used two of the images from the Make a Medallion stamp set on this card, there are lots of great ways to layer these images with many beautiful colors. Just look at all the great flourishes you can add to the focal image! This new Sale-a-Bration item is a photopolymer stamp set, so it’s easy to line up because you can see right through the stamp. Between now and March 31, you can select this set as your freebie with a $50 purchase. Here’s a look at the Make a Medallion stamp set:
- Layering. I let the white space (or the vanilla space, in this case) shine on this card. The detailed pattern on Moroccan Designer Series Paper doesn’t clash with the detailed design of the stamped image because there’s so much blank space between the two. I am happy with how this layering turned out, so I’m happy to share the dimensions of this simple card. You can thank me by leaving a sweet comment below. 🙂 Here are the dimensions of this card, starting from the base and working my way up:
- Tip Top Taupe – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Moroccan Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Tip Top Taupe – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Very Vanilla – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Tip Top Taupe – 1-1/2″ Circle punch
- Very Vanilla – 1-1/4″ Circle punch
- Color Combination. Two of the colors in my card were pulled right from this gorgeous piece of Moroccan Designer Series Paper – Dapper Denim and Very Vanilla. Instinctively, I reached for Crumb Cake but put it back when I realized my Tip Top Taupe needed some time in the spotlight. Blue, vanilla and taupe – what a great combination! If you like this combo, too, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Make a Medallion Papers: Moroccan Designer Series Paper, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla Inks: Dapper Denim Accessories: 1-1/4″ Circle punch, 1-1/2″ Circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Do you like FREE stamps? Between January 4 and March 31, you can earn exclusive Sale-a-Bration products with every $50 you spend on the products you already want. AND when you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit ($99 for $125 of your choice of product), you get TWO free stamp sets (also your choice). To learn more about Sale-a-Bration and other ways you can win big during Sale-a-Bration, click here.
New Sale-a-Bration Options. Did you see the new Sale-a-Bration items? Three new options were released yesterday. What fun! Please CLICK HERE to see those new items.