I’m just back from Stampin’ Up!’s Regionals Convention in Chattanooga, Tennessee. What a blast! It was such a joy to meet so many energetic and talented people in Chattanooga. Several people came up to me to let me know they follow my blog. How cool is that?!? I really enjoyed chatting with everyone, but these folks hold a special place in my heart. It’s absolutely amazing to meet the people who read these words. You are wonderful!
We attendees at these events participate in card swaps. We make a bunch of cards and then swap them for the cards someone else made, leaving us with as many cards as we came made. It’s so much fun to receive a card and to see all the creativity that others have put into the cards they’ve made, BUT there’s an even better feeling when you hand someone else a card you’ve made (with great pride that you put your all into it). Since not everyone is able to attend these types of events, I’m hosting the first ever stampwithbrian.com One-for-One Card Swap, and I want you to join in the fun!
I feel like we’ve really started to get to know one another, so maybe it’s time for us to take the next step and swap a card or two. Who wouldn’t love to receive a beautiful, handmade card from a perfect stranger? Here’s how it will work:
- You mail the following to me:
- a handmade card (a standard 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card). It would be great if your card was made with products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, but I won’t force that on you. Also, it can be a holiday or birthday or general sentiment card. No restrictions. I’m easy like that.
- a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold it in half and include it with your card).
- a little information for the recipient of your card: your name, city/state, a list of the supplies you used to make your card.
- a little information for me if you want to share: your name, your email address, your level of interest in stamping (are you a light hobbyist, a serious hobbyist or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?), and your website address (if you have one). If you want me to get in touch with you, let me know. This information WILL NOT be shared with anyone else. I just want to get to know you better.
- I will gather the cards I receive and will mix them up and mail them out so that everyone who sent me a card will receive a card in return. As long as I receive a card from you by the deadline, then you will receive another card in return.
It doesn’t get any easier than that, does it?
Sometime over the next two weeks, please mail these items to (so that I receive them by October 5):
1758 Colt Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
I will mail them out shortly after. I will also include photos of some of the cards to include on my blog (giving proper credit to the creator, of course). So sorry, but this swap is only open to U.S. residents.
Who’s in? Email me if you have any questions. email@example.com
For those who want to SEE something everyday, I won a Prize Patrol gift at the Regional Convention: a Simply Scrappin’ Kit. Here’s proof:
Photo by Windy Ellard, my new friend. That’s Brooke on my left, looking at me like the fool that I am. In fairness, my excitement is exaggerated because EVERYONE won this prize patrol giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!