Thank you for joining us for the June Pals Blog Hop and our kickoff to the brand new annual catalog! Are you ready to see wonderful creations featuring new products from the 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog? Get ready to update your wish list!
You should have just left stop number 17 on the Pals Hop – Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Thank You So Much
Sometimes I go a little overboard when presented with a challenge. The blog hop challenge was to present a project with a new product from the new catalog. I knew I wanted to showcase the new Deco Labels Collection Framelits (just LOVE the design). By the end of my creative process, I had piled lots of new things in the project – getting more excited as I went. Here’s my project:
And here’s a quick rundown of the products I used:
- Lots of Thanks – Stampin’ Up! got it right with the sentiment sets this year – lots and lots of great “thank you” sentiments in this set. I really love the textured look of these simple words here.
- Deco Label Framelits – a modern shape with rounded edges, these shapes layer wonderfully for any sentiment, bold or soft
- Soho Subway Designer Series Paper – the DSP in this catalog is gor-geous! SoHo Subway is city chic, perfect for masculine or feminine cards, earthy or romantic. This paper has it all.
- Early Espresso Core’dinations – this textured paper can be embossed and sanded for a nice, weathered look or left alone for a gorgeous textured background. All colors are available in Core’dinations cardstock groups this year. Yippee!
- 2013-2015 In Colors – I’ve shared my thoughts of the new In Colors (see it here), but this is the first time I’ve featured Crisp Cantaloupe – a perfect pairing with Early Espresso
- 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim – this year’s In Colors are presented in this ruffly stretch ribbon. I was nervous it would be too frilly, but on this card, it’s perfection.
Stamp Sets: Lots of Thanks Papers: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core’dinations, Soho Subway Designer Series Paper Inks: Early Espresso Accessories: Deco Label Collection Framelits, 1-1/4″ Circle punch, 1-3/8″ Circle punch, 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
The next stop is Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter, stop number 19 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just a Thought…Cards by Amy
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stampin
- Patti Macleith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space