Tomorrow is Justin Krieger’s birthday. If you remember, I met Justin at Convention, where he was my roomie for the week. I had never met Justin prior to the event, but I now feel like I’ve known him forever. On Friday, I’ll be sharing a super-cool birthday card I made for him (have to make sure he sees the card before I share it here). Until then, I want to celebrate by giving away some fun blog candy. Won’t you help me out?
While organizing my craft room, I FINALLY pulled out the Birthday Calendar I made years and years ago. I attended a workshop in 2002 or 2003 where we stamped all kinds of seasonal images in the borders of this calendar. Well, I have finally decided to start filling it in with names and coordinating birthdays. It’s about time I collected all these important dates in one place so that I can start recognizing birthdays appropriately, don’t you think?
Stampin’ Up! sold this calendar for years and years but discontinued them over a year ago. I snatched up a couple off the Clearance Rack last year before they were gone forever. Good for me – and now it’s good for you…
First, I’ll share what you can get if you win this blog candy giveaway.
Then, I’ll share what you have to do get it. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Birthday Calendar (retired). Brand new and ready to be stamped.
- Birthday Cake Stamp (wood/current). Brand new & ready to be inked.
- Assortment of Brights Buttons (retired). Perfect for any birthday celebration.
And here’s what you have to do:
- Leave me a comment on this post to tell me the best birthday gift you’ve ever received or given. You have until Friday afternoon to leave a comment. Woo hoo!
- After you post your comment here, pop over to Justin’s blog to leave him a “happy birthday” comment (CLICK HERE). Maybe he’ll receive so many birthday wishes that you’ll shut down his site? OK, that’s not my goal, but it sure would be cool.
On Friday afternoon, I’ll select a winner and send out a post. Be on the lookout. If you are the winner, you’ll have to email me back with your information.
Thanks for your comments, and thanks for helping me to surprise Justin with birthday wishes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!