Your best friend emailed me last night to let me know that your cards are best when they include a small element of surprise. If you want that surprise element to be a lacquered shine, then Crystal Effects is for you. Whether it’s a large, shiny element or a few small dollops of shine, this product can add that element of surprise your friend looks for in your awesome paper crafts.
Features of and Uses for Crystal Effects:
- The pointed applicator tip allows for control when applying Crystal Effects to a project.
- The product is water-based for easy cleanup.
- A thin application of Crystal Effects can dry in an hour. Thicker applications can dry inside 24 hours.
- For a multicolored, glossy finish, add a couple of drops of Classic Ink refills to Crystal Effects.
- Crystal Effects can be used as an adhesive for buttons and other large objects.
- Remove bubbles in Crystal Effects by swirling a toothpick around the freshly applied liquid.
A couple of weeks ago, I shared a card on which I applied Crystal Effects to a circle of card stock to add a glossy effect to the center of the button. Here’s the card I shared:
Here’s my new video about this Stampin’ Up!-exclusive product:
Awesome Promotions. Stampin’ Up! is offering some really great promotions in August – from Big Shots to great bundles, check them all out here.
Weekly Deals. They’re here! They’re here! Click here to check out the weekly deals – current products discounted for just one week. You don’t want to miss out on these!
Has Your Demonstrator Disappeared? I’ve received several messages over the past couple of weeks from avid stampers who’ve lost their demonstrator. If your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator won’t return your calls (possible reasons: on an indefinitely extended vacation, simply closed-up shop, mysteriously abducted by aliens), please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would LOVE to be your demonstrator and earn your business. 🙂