My love for the Fry Box Bigz L Die that was introduced in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog is no secret. It was the product I featured in that month’s Pals Blog Hop as my favorite new item (you can see that project here). The petite fry box is so cute and casual. Well, I’m bringing it back today with a more formal spin. I think THIS fry box would be make a perfect gift holder for a bridal luncheon or afternoon tea. What do you think?
Isn’t that sweet? Just fill this box with petite candies in a cello bag, a small gift wrapped in tissue paper or just pack it full of cold, hard cash. No matter how this box is filled, it would be fun to create and even more fun to receive.
Here are the products I used to create this cute box (hint: I didn’t use a stamp at all) – links to the products in my online store are also provided below:
- Fry Box Bigz L Die. This die does all the work for us. When run through the Big Shot with a crease pad (the sandwich is cutting plate, die, paper, crease pad), the edges will be cut, and the score lines will be perfectly scored. Score!
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. You already know I love this paper, right? To coordinate with the Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper, I used my brayer to apply layers and layers of Sahara Sand to this fry box after it was cropped – why waste ink on the parts that will be cut out? A perfect complement to the paper that’s showcased inside, don’t you think? You can see my other Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper projects here and here and here and here.
- Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper. This beautiful Designer Series Paper is showcased twice on this little box. I cropped a piece with the die and just glued it into the back of the finished product once it was folded and glued shut. This single layer adds such sophistication to the box. I also cropped the flower that’s showcased on the front of the box and snipped it with my Paper Snips – after coloring the flower (see the next bullet point). 🙂
- Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker. Super easy to color on this paper and have an image that “matches” but that’s been stepped up a bit. I shared this idea in a video last week (see it here). Truth is – this project was already completed. I just needed the right time to share it. 🙂
- Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die. Lots of fun shapes in this die. I picked it up some time ago with some Host Rewards on an order and didn’t anticipate it would be used as much as it has been. Take another look?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Join during Sale-a-Bration. During Sale-a-Bration, customers earn free product, hosts can earn free product and you can earn free product when you join my team. You can choose between two Sale-a-Bration items or one of the kits in the Occasions Catalog when you buy the Starter Kit ($125 of your choice of product for just $99) during Sale-a-Bration. If you’ve EVER wanted to earn a discount on Stampin’ Up! products, here’s your chance. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you’d like to discuss further with me – I’d LOVE to talk with you. To buy the Starter Kit, please CLICK HERE.