There’s all kinds of excitement about the Butterflies Thinlits – after a long hiatus (during which they were on backorder), they are back and ready to fly into your arms. OK, maybe the idea of a bunch of insects flying toward you isn’t THAT appealing, but I suspect you understand my point. 🙂 Stampin’ Up! is offering a wonderful incentive for you to buy the Butterflies Thinlits – and I’m throwing in my own incentive (more on that later). I couldn’t help but to bring out my Butterflies Thinlits for today’s Clean and Simple card for Freshly Made Sketches. Here’s my card:
And here’s the challenge banner that inspired my project:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Vintage or Clean? Today is the first ime I’ve ever inked up my Butterfly Basics stamp set. It’s one of a few sets in the Occasions Catalog that’s offered in clear mount, wood mount and photopolymer. While the set could easily be considered a vintage set, I was super-charged to make a clean card with this set. The simply framed sentiment is beautiful and clean. I love it!
- Frame it. All of the white and yellow elements on this card are framed with a thin border of Mellow Moss card stock. It really helps those layers to pop. Without the Mellow Moss strips down the side of the Daffodil Delight strip of All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, the strip would just melt into the white layer – this helps it pop and helps to brighten the strip even more.
- Unexpected Color Combination. I pulled these three colors directly from the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, and I love them more than I could have expected. If you like this pairing, too, feel free to save this:
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics Papers: All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, Strawberry Slush, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White Inks: Mossy Meadow Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
GET YOUR BUTTERFLIES THINLITS DIES TODAY. Stampin’ Up! has received a new shipment of these GORGEOUS dies – if you don’t have them, then you’ll want to get them NOW!
As a “THANK YOU” for your patience during the time that these incredible thinlits were unavailable, Stampin’ Up! is offering one of two perks when you buy the Butterflies Thinlits between now and April 30:
- Buy the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount–just $21.20! Woo hoo! Who doesn’t love a discount?
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles (the accompanying Butterfly Basics stamp set is offered in wood, clear and photopolymer) at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL! You’ll also receive a little gift in the mail from me (valued at $4.95) when you order Butterfly Thinlits from me between now and April 30. If you aren’t placing a $150+ order, I’d be happy for you to add this Hostess Code: UMECZN3W. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!