Today is a BIG DAY at StampWithBrian.com. Not only am I sharing my newly designed blog theme (complete with a fun, new logo), but I’m also sharing my 2015-2016 Annual Catalog Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books. Yippee! If you have never participated in a Product Share, then you might be scratching your head and thinking, “What’s this guy talking about?” Lucky for you, I’m going to explain everything.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT SHARE?
The excitement of new Stampin’ Up! catalogs can be overwhelming – there are so many new products that we often don’t even know where to start our wish list. You COULD buy one of all the new papers and accessories in the catalog, but that would cost you quite a bit. By utilizing the purchasing power of your friends, you can get a little taste of everything for a fraction of the price. That’s why product shares are so helpful. When you sign up for a seat in one of my shares, you’ll have “a little bit of everything” so that you can “kick the tires” before fully investing. Here’s a little cartoon I created a while back to help explain how a product share works (read down the first column and then down the second):
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the below product shares (form below).
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled (starting May 26).
- Starting June 2, I’ll place an order for the closed out/paid shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- You will smile.
2015-2016 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES
Now that you understand a product share, what items am I sharing with you? To make things super-easy for you, I’ve included five options below – there are Designer Series Swatch Books (explained in detail below), three products shares (Designer Series Paper, Select New Papers and Select Ribbon/Embellishments) and the MY FAVORITE OPTION to receive everything (at a bundled price)! You can click on the picture to find a printable .pdf if you wish to review the options more closely: DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SWATCH BOOKS
If you have ordered DSP Swatch Books from me in the past, then you know the excitement of receiving a gorgeous stack of DSP swatches. They help with coordinating colors and picking patterns. For demonstrators, these books are an amazing tool to help you sell these papers to customers. Here are some photos of just some of the books from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog so you’ll know what to expect:
A sample of some of the books you’ll receive
The name, product # and colors are listed on the back of each book:
The pages are staggered for easy flipping to review all the beautiful designs:
And here are some statistics about these wonderful books:
- Each set consists of DSP Swatch Books and DSP Stack Swatch Book.
- Each DSP Swatch Book measures 3″ wide x 6-1/2″ long. The DSP Stack Swatch Books measures 3″ wide x 6″ long.
- Each DSP Swatch Book contains 6 paper designs, staggered by 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of DSP is 5-1/4″ long, while the longest piece is 6-1/2″ long.
- The DSP Stack Swatch Book contains 12 paper designs. The pages are not staggered.
- Each swatch book is backed with a coordinating color of card stock.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the DSP on the front. The back of each is labeled with the name of the DSP, the product number, a list of the colors featured in the DSP and the catalog which features the DSP.
- Each DSP Swatch Book is assembled with silver mini-brads.
And here’s why you need them:
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- These books are a perfect reference guide for the DSPs while you are creating beautiful projects – pick colors and patterns quick!
- The staggered pages make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It goes where I go.
- All the coordinating colors on the back of the books. How nice!
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it.
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both front and back of the DSP.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hosts, your best customers or your hard-working team members.
HOW TO ORDER SWATCH BOOKS AND SHARES
- If you ONLY want to order swatch books, then you can place your order directly through PayPal by clicking this button:
- If you want to order product shares (or BOTH product shares AND swatch books), add your name to one (or more) of these product shares by completing the form below. Sign up soon so that you are in the first shares to fill (that means you’ll receive your products sooner!). Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You’ll only be billed when your share fills up. I can only ship to U.S. addresses.
REQUEST YOUR SHARES TODAY
If you want to save a seat in one (or more) of these shares, please fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice on May 26 if your share has filled (it’s the earliest time I am allowed to bill you for the shares that are filled). Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by today!