Today is HUGELY important because today is one day before tomorrow. Yippee! For people who are prepared today, tomorrow will be filled with joy and contentment. I want you to be happy, so today I will share a couple of great things that will help you to prepare for tomorrow. Let’s jump right in.
There’s only one day this year when three catalogs collide on one great ordering – and that day is June 2 (that’s tomorrow if you are reading this blog post on June 1). Here are the things you need to know as you prepare today for tomorrow:
- Tomorrow is the Last Day to Order from the 2015 Occasions Catalog. With all the hoopla around the Retiring List from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog, have we forgotten that many items from the Occasions Catalog are going away? There are so many wonderful products in the 2015 Occasions Catalog that are going away after June 2. After I share the other BIG THINGS about June 2, I’m going to recap some of my favorite projects from the Occasions Catalog (so don’t go away).
- Tomorrow is the Last Day to Order from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog. I want to believe that you are fully aware that the 2014-2015 is going away – the Retiring List has been heavily promoted for quite some time. Everything in that catalog that isn’t carrying over to the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog is available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, and June 2 is the last day to order those items. Did you get everything you wanted? Check out the remaining, retiring items here.
- Tomorrow is the First Day to Order from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. Yippee! The day is here. The new catalog will be posted online for those who don’t have a paper copy. For those who have a paper copy, June 2 is the first day for you to bring those tagged and flagged pages to life. Here are some things to look out for: Place a big order, and toss in some items from the other catalogs – you’ll sleep soundly afterwards. Check your list today so that you are ready for tomorrow.
- Earn Host Rewards from the “Old Plan”. You may have noticed that Stampin’ Up! has changed the customer rewards plan for purchases over $150. In the new plan, now called Stampin’ Rewards, customers can still earn free product for these larger orders. While the total reward has decreased at each level (for example, the free product reward on a $150 order decreases from $25 to $15), the rewards are on a sliding scale that allow you to continue to earn for every dollar after the $150. It’s a simplified plan, but…you don’t have to worry about that until June 3 because the old rewards plan is in effect all day on June 2. YES!
- Earn Free Stamps in June’s Join Promotion. June 2 also kicks off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators. As a demonstrator on my team, you belong to an exclusive online community with access to daily inspiration and ideas. You can learn more about Stampin’ Up! promotions and products in our chats and our monthly team meetings. AND you’ll be the first to see and order products from upcoming catalogs. On top of all that, you’ll earn a discount on the products you already love – with no risk after you join. During June (starting June2), when you join, you also earn two free stamp sets of your choice (they’ll be added to your starter kit). The Starter Kit is $99 for $125 of free product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING. I love my team and fully embrace hobby stampers. If you are interested in joining, please email me today. I’d love to chat with you about this wonderful opportunity.
- Today is the Last Day for Round One of Product Shares. I’ll be ordering the first round of my Annual Catalog Product Shares tomorrow, so TODAY is the last day to sign up. As if you haven’t already been reminded about it enough…please don’t forget about my 2015-2016 Annual Catalog Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books. What a great way to pick up a little bit of everything at a fraction of the cost! I don’t want you to miss out! To read more about my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books, please click here.
That’s a lot of information, I know. Now, let’s take a look back. As I promised, below is a recap of some of those items you might want to check out from the Occasions Catalog. These are all going away after June 2. *insert sad face* You can click on any of the pictures to see the original posts.
Enjoy planning for tomorrow – you’ll be glad you are prepared. As always, please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I’m more than happy to help however I can.
Thanks for stopping by today!