Today I’m sharing a super-simple project with a new favorite from Stampin’ Up!’s 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and a retired favorite from Stampin’ Up!’s 2014-2015 Annual Catalog. If you’d like to review my Top Favorites from the new catalog, click here. To celebrate the combination of the two, I’m also offering a Blog Candy Giveaway that I think you’ll love – so please stick around after the project.
Here’s my card:
- All About Sugar. Perhaps the sweetest addition to the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog is All About Sugar. While this set can be used for all sorts of parties and fun-themed events, I wanted to formalize it a little bit and make a simple invitation on a Whisper White Note Card. So I did it. Look how fancy this set of fork, knife and spoon look when stamped in Smoky Slate!
- Simple Layering. The face of this note card is already smaller than a standard card front (note cards measure 5″ x 3-1/2″ and come with a coordinating envelope. At $6 for 20, these packs are a steal! Anyway…I made the focal point even smaller and added a layer of Smoky Slate beneath. Super simple and simply classy.
- Color Combination. How simple and beautiful is this combination of black, white and gray? The soft of Smoky Slate looks almost silver against the black and white, but there’s not a hint of shine in the paper or ink. If you like this combination, too, please save this as a reminder:
Stamp Sets: All About Sugar, Regarding Dahlias (retired) Papers: Whisper White Note Card, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Smoky Slate Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Come back tomorrow! As part of this month’s Pals Blog Hop, I’ll be sharing another project I’ve made with this fun stamp set – you don’t want to miss it.
BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY
Now that we’ve successfully transitioned to our new catalog and our AWESOME new In Colors, I want to share a quick look back at the colors that are no longer available. Here’s a bundle that I’ll send to one lucky blog reader – the giveaway will be announced on Thursday afternoon. All you have to do is answer this question in your comment below:
What is your favorite NEW In Color (Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder), and why do you love it so much? You can only pick one! 🙂
Here’s what one lucky winner will receive from me:
This Blog Candy Giveaway includes: 2013-2015 In Color Card Bases, 2015-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers, 2013-2015 In Color Assorted Sequins, and 2013-2015 In Color Thick Bakers Twine (Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Stawberry Slush)
Thanks for stopping by today!
During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 day.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.