Wow! Y’all really helped to make yesterday a very special day for my Mom and me…what a warm response to Mom’s video – you left so many kind comments, and we appreciate every one of them. At the same time, you may have created a monster. Before Mom left to travel back home yesterday, all I heard was “what are your stats now?” and “do you normally get this much of a response on a Sunday?” With a little dance in her step, she continuously ran to her iPad to refresh and read all of your wonderful responses. Thank you. There’s more to come from Mom. Promise.
It seems fitting that my project today is a “thank you” card. Here it is:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set. In the new Annual Catalog, Stampin’ Up! introduces are super-cool card kit called Tin of Cards Project Kit. I LOVE it and love the tin the cards come in. Even if you don’t buy the kit, the coordinating stamp set is a must-have. The sentiment on this card is from the Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set. I love the fonts – and the set includes simple sentiments for all occasions. Click on this image for a closer view of the set in my online store:
- Layering Colors and Patterns. I’ve never been a fan of Pacific Point – there, I said it. I’ve loved almost all the other blues, but this one has never been my favorite – it’s just so…blue. With this Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack, though, I’m changing my mind. I love this blue with these other colors. This card is all about layering colors and patterns – busy, plain, busy. In the end, there’s enough open space to make the busy spaces work well. If you missed my video about layering patterns, see it here.
- Layers. I don’t always share the measurements for the layers on my cards, but I thought I’d be sweet today. Here they are (starting with the base of the card and moving up):
- 1 – Old Olive card stock – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- 2 – Pacific Point card stock – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- 3 – Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- 4 – Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 5 – Pacific Point card stock – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- 6 – Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- 7 – Pacific Point card stock – 2″ Circle punch
- 8 – Very Vanilla card stock – 1-3/4″ Circle punch
Stamp Sets: Tin of Cards Stamp Set Papers: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack Inks: Pacific Point Accessories: 2″ Circle punch, 1-3/4″ Circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Are You in Round Two? Did you miss out on my first round of product shares? If you want to get in on this wonderful way to get a portion of a lot of stuff, join in today. For more information (or to sign up), click here.
Join in June. During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 day.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.