Today’s card is a super-simple throwback to grade school – a time in our lives when we jumped out of our seats for gold stars and wrote on paper that was filled with solid and dashed lines. Lots of things have changed since then, but I think this sentiment (with the adorable accents) still says everything we want to say. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Awesome Stamp Set. While the Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper tried to steal the show on this card (it really all starts with this fun paper, right?), the two-part sentiment from Me=Grateful is front and center. This set is in my list of Ten Favorites from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog (see the list here), and here’s why:
Whether you are packaging up some sweet treats or just saying “thanks” to a special friend, this set really has it all.
- It’s All About Me. The two simple math equations come separately so you can easily include the “me=grateful” on the inside of the card. I decided to line mine up right in the middle of the cardfront and lined up the ME at the end of “awesome” with the ME at the beginning of “me” so that “ME is perfectly alined in the middle of the card. It’s just a little thing that doesn’t stand out – but it’s kinda like knowing a secret back story in a movie. You are now the only person with whom I’ve shared this secret back story. 😉
- It’s All About Three. You already know I love the balance of threes. The three Daffodil Delight stars are so appropriately paired with your awesomeness while the three Watermelon Wonder hearts are appropriately paired with my gratefulness. I played around with these coordinating symbols for quite some time before settling on this presentation. My story doesn’t necessarily add to the finished product, but you are now the only person with whom I’ve shared this secret back story.
Stamp Sets: Me=Grateful Papers: Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Tuesday’s Weekly Deals. Stampin’ Up!’s Weekly Deals were announced this morning. If you like a discount on the products you already love, then check these out:
Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity to Join in June. During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 days.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.