Today is a wonderful day! I can hear the Christmas bells a ringing – it’s time to roll out my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for Stampin’ Up!’s 2016 Holiday Catalog. What fun! This catalog is simply amazing, and I’m thrilled I get to share these new products with you.
PRODUCT SHARES AND DSP SWATCH BOOKS
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new items you can’t live without. What is a product share? Here’s a little cartoon I created a while back to help explain how a product share works:
Read down the first column and then down the second.
Does that help? I thought it would. 🙂
Now that you are fully versed on what shares and swatch books are, here’s how the process works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the below product shares (form below).
- I will bill you through PayPal when all four seats in your share are filled.
- On September 1, I’ll place an order for the closed out/paid shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- You will smile and be very happy.
Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
With the release of each catalog, I create Designer Series Paper Swatch Books – and I love to share them with you. With your purchase of Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the 2016 Holiday Catalog, you will receive 6 books filled with the new and gorgeous papers, all cut and labeled just for you.
Because I can’t order all of the papers yet, I’m sharing photos of the swatch books from the 2016 Occasions Catalog to give you an idea of what you’ll be receiving:
And here’s why you need them:
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- These books are a perfect reference guide for the DSPs while you are creating beautiful projects – quickly pick the colors and patterns you want to use.
- The staggered pages on the Designer Series Paper and Specialty Designer Series Paper books make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It goes where I go.
- All the coordinating colors on the back of the books. How nice!
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it.
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both front and back of the DSP.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hosts, your best customers or your hard-working team members.
ORDERING SWATCH BOOKS AND SHARES
- If you ONLY want to order swatch books, then you can place your order directly through PayPal by clicking this button:
- If you want to order product shares (or BOTH product shares AND swatch books), add your name to one (or more) of these product shares by completing the form below. Sign up soon so that you are in the first shares to fill (that means you’ll receive your products sooner!). Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You’ll only be billed when your share fills up. I can only ship to U.S. addresses.
REQUEST YOUR SHARES TODAY
If you want to save a seat in one (or more) of these shares, please fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice once your share has filled. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by today!