Yesterday I shared a sweet “missing you” card. I had so much fun coloring and stamping the image of the bench on a hill that I thought I would share that with you today in a video. I filmed a fun video to show several “altenative” techniques for stamping this scene with the Happy Home stamp and my Stampin’ Write Markers. I experimented with these techniques in this video – trying them for the first time on film. What fun! I hope you enjoy this video:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Bundle. In the video, I mention that the Happy Home stamp set is available in a bundle – I rarely lie. Happy Home pairs perfectly with the Hearth and Home Thinlits – while they can be presented separate from one another, they look really great together. Even better if you can get both and save 15% – am I wrong?
- Four Ways. Here’s a quick summary of the four techniques I tested in the video:
- Color the image, lightly huff it and stamp it down.
- Color the image, heavily huff it and stamp it down.
- Color the image, spritz it with water and stamp it down.
- Color the image, spritz the paper with water and stamp it down.
- Measurements. You like measurements, so I thought I would share:
Stamp Sets: Happy Happenings, Happy Home Papers: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Whisper White Inks: Basic Black Archival, Stampin’ Write Markers (Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso) Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!