Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
About me. I have always loved paper and ink. It all started with notebooks and office supplies – I was a very organized child. It all quickly evolved to stationary and stamping. I am happy when I’m stamping, thinking about stamping or talking about stamping.
My History with Stampin’ Up!. I was invited by a coworker to my first Stampin’ Up! workshop in December 2002. I signed up with Stampin’ Up! on the spot and was excited to fill my craft room (a small, spare bedroom) with Stampin’ Up! supplies at a discount. I quickly ran out of space and dropped after about a year-and-a-half. I boxed it all up. When I moved in 2011, I unpacked my boxes of stamps, inks and paper. I now had space so decided to join Stampin’ Up! again. I re-joined in 2012 because I knew it was the best way to earn free products and to earn the privilege of products at a discount. I had no desire or intent to build a business out of this.
Accomplishments. I am an accountant and a businessman. My college and graduate studies were focused in Accounting and Business Administration. As a manager in Corporate Accounting, I honed the skills to support a stamping business.
- 2012 – signed up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator
- 2013 – earned Rising Star, Stampin’ Up!’s first male to earn the honor
- 2013 – earned Grand Vacation Incentive Trip to Caribbean
- 2013 – presented at Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Convention
- 2014 – earned Grand Vacation Incentive Trip to Hawaii
- 2014 – earned Achiever’s Bonus and Performance Bonus
- 2014 – presented during Stampin’ Up!’s Grand Vacation Incentive Trip
- 2014 – presented at Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Convention
- 2014 – earned Founder’s Circle (Top 100 Demonstrators)
- 2014 – earned Grand Vacation Incentive Trip to Mediterranean
- 2015 – earned Achiever’s Bonus and Performance Bonus
- 2015 – 5th Place Team Promotions to Supervisor & Up
- 2015 – 10th Place Team Promotions to Senior Associate
Current title: Executive
My commitment to you. I am committed to offering my customers excellent customer service. I love to share my enthusiasm for stamping. I am also dedicated to sharing my enthusiasm and love of crafting with my team members. I love to build meaningful and productive relationships with customers and team members. I offer sound business advice for those who inquire and fun for all.
My design team involvement. I participate regularly in card design challenges – I love a good challenge that helps to keep me on my toes. I have participated as a designer on the following teams:
The Paper Players: Guest Designer (January – June 2013)
Pals Paper Arts: Resident Artist and Blog Master (July 2013 – present)
Fab Friday: Design Team Member (January 2014 – present)
Merry Monday: Featured Designer and Design Team Member (October 2014 – December 2014)
I can always be reached at [email protected].