DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SWATCH BOOKS
If you have orderd DSP Swatch Books from me in the past, then you know what a gorgeous little stack of papers swatches you are getting. Here are some highlights:
- Each set consists of 11 Designer Series Paper Swatch Books and 2 Specialty Designer Series Swatch Books.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book measures 3″ x 6-1/2″.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book contains each of 6 patterns, staggered by 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series Paper is 5-1/4″ long. The longest piece of Designer Series Paper is 6-1/2″ long.
- Each swatch book is backed with a coordinating color of card stock.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the DSP on the front and is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, the product number, a list of the colors featured in the Designer Series Paper and the catalog which features the Designer Series Paper.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with silver mini-brads.
Here’s why you need them:
- If you are a hobby stamper:
- How many times have you needed a DSP to coordinate with a card? No more flipping through stacks of DSP! These books are a perfect reference guide for the DSPs while you are creating beautiful projects.
- The staggered pages make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way.
- I’ve listed all the coordinating colors on the back of the books. Nice!
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests and customers.
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can see both front and back of the DSP.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hostesses, your best customers or your hard-working downline members.
“To love what we do and share what we love…”
The Stampin’ Up! Purpose Statement of the Heart begins with a phrase that says it all! As you already know, I love this stuff, and I love to share it with you. That’s why I would love for you to participate in one (or more) of these product shares. You COULD buy one of all the accessories in the catalog, but that would cost you a pretty penny (or several thousand pennies). By utilizing the purchasing power of your friends, though, you can get a little taste of everything. The “per share” price is based on the price listed in the Stampin’ Up! catalog.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the below product shares.
- Starting on May 31, I’ll begin placing orders as the shares close out.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- You essentially pay the price listed (I will bill you before the shares are ordered).
Click here for a printable .pdf of the porduct share options:
Add your name to one (or more) of these product shares by completing the form below. I’ll be filling shares through the middle of June, but you’ll want to sign up as soon as you can so that you are in the first shares to fill (that means you’ll receive your products sooner!). Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You’ll only be billed when your share fills up. I will only ship to U.S. addresses – sorry, Canada and the U.K.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
SIGN UP FOR SWATCH BOOKS AND SHARES: