Over the next several months, you’re going to hear a lot of talk about Sale-a-Bration. You might be scratching your head because you’ve never heard of it, or you might want a refresher. Glad you are here!
Just what is Sale-a-Bration, and how can you benefit from this event?
Sale-a-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s annual sales event where you get to earn free product for buying the Stampin’ Up! supplies you love. Jam-packed with lots of great products that you can earn for free, Sale-a-Bration is truly the best time of year. Here’s a quick rundown of why Sale-a-Bration is so awesome:
- Who Enjoys Sale-a-Bration? Everyone – but mostly YOU.
- What Can You Earn During Sale-a-Bration? Earn amazing free products during Sale-a-Bration when you:
- Shop. During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn one exclusive item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50 (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! product you buy (includes items you purchase from the Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog, online items, Weekly Deals or Clearance Rack). If you spend $100, you earn two items. If you spend $150, you earn three. And so on. Yippee!
- Host. For individual customer orders or qualifying party orders greater than $250, customers will earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards during Sale-a-Bration. What a great deal!
- Join. Between January 5 and March 31, you can select $30 more of free product when you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. In other words, you’ll be able to choose $155 of free product for just $99 (and free shipping). Added bonus? You can be a part of my InKing Royalty team. If you have thought about joining, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- Where Can You Enjoy Sale-a-Bration Benefits? In the comfort of your home. To purchase from me or join my team, you must be a resident of the United States. I have amazing customer and InKing Royalty team members all over the United States. You don’t have to live in Atlanta to be part of the fun.
- When Does the Fun Begin? Sale-a-Bration starts when the Occasions Catalog kicks off January 5.
- Why is Sale-a-Bration for You? Because you deserve it.
I’ll be sharing the Sale-a-Bration brochure online January 5 when the catalog is live to customers. If you don’t already have a copy of the brochure, I offer free copies to all of my customers. Please email me at email@example.com if you don’t currently work with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and would like to be my customer.