There’s nothing more exciting than the rollout of a new Stampin’ Up! catalog. I’m sure there’s something that comes close, but I can’t think of a thing. While I’ve been able to play around with many of the items in the Holiday Catalog for quite some time, I’m excited that you’ll soon be able to experience all the goodies inside the pages of this new book (stamp sets, framelits, punches, papers, accessories…). I’m also excited for you to get your hands on these gorgeous papers and accessories – that’s why I’m hosting another product share. Yippee! If you are asking yourself, “what does this handsome man mean when he says product shares?”, then please click here. I’m also making Designer Series Paper Swatch Books so that you can share these amazing papers with your customers or utilize them to their fullest potential in your designs.
Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
If you have orderd DSP Swatch Books from me in the past, then you know what a gorgeous little stack of papers swatches you are getting. Here are some highlights:
- Each set consists of 3 Designer Series Paper Swatch Books and 1 Specialty Designer Series Swatch Book.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book measures 3″ x 6-1/2″.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book contains each of 6 patterns, staggered by 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series Paper is 5-1/4″ long. The longest piece of Designer Series Paper is 6-1/2″ long.
- Each swatch book is backed with a coordinating color of card stock.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the DSP on the front and is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, the product number, a list of the colors featured in the Designer Series Paper and the catalog which features the Designer Series Paper.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with silver mini-brads.
Here’s why you need them:
- If you are a hobby stamper:
- How many times have you needed a DSP to coordinate with a card? No more flipping through stacks of DSP! These books are a perfect reference guide for the DSPs while you are creating beautiful projects.
- The staggered pages make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way.
- I’ve listed all the coordinating colors on the back of the books. Nice!
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests and customers.
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can see both front and back of the DSP.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hostesses, your best customers or your hard-working downline members.
If you would like to buy a set of Holiday Catalog DSP Swatch Books (but aren’t interested in product shares), please click the button below to buy them now:
Holiday Catalog Product Shares
Before the online release of the Holiday Catalog, I cannot give proper names of the items or item numbers, but I think my descriptions share enough for you to figure out what I’m talking about. 🙂 If you would like to sign up for a seat in one (or more of these shares), please complete the form below and submit it to me. I will order the products, bundle them up, carefully package them and mail them back out as soon as the shares fill. Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
SIGN UP FOR SWATCH BOOKS AND SHARES: