I have two really great product announcements to share – I just couldn’t wait until tomorrow to share these with you.
Stampin’ Up! has announced its Weekly Deal items – a variety of products that are discounted this week only:
- Calypso Coral 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon (#130018) – $6.71
- Soft Sky 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (#131210) – $5.21
- Simply Pressed Clay (#130685) – $5.21
- Island Indigo 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon (#131151) – $6.71
- From My Heart wood mount (#132007) – $29.96
- Canvas Creations (#129375) – $2.96
- Delicate Dies Sizzlits (#126999) – $16.46
- Sweetest Ever Valentines’ Designer Template (#129009) – $5.97
To purchase any of these items in my online store, click here
Brand New Personalized Stamp – Circle Monogram
Stampin’ Up! has released a brand new personalized stamp. With this stamp, you can create a cool address label or even use it for everything from marking your territory on books or other belongings to having a fun way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies.
- Address stamp
- Thank you
- From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
- From the kitchen of
- Made with love
- This book belongs to
- From the desk of
- Just Married
- Save the Date
What’s better than that? Well, let me tell you. The stamp is photopolymer, so you can see right through it for the perfect stamp every time. AND you can order the stamp directly from the online store (the personalized stamps in the Annual Catalog must be ordered through a demonstrator). AND the stamp retails for only $23.95.
We got to play around with these stamps at Stampin’ Up!’s Leadership Conference in January – they are WONDERFUL! I am ordering mine this afternoon.
To purchase your very own Circle Monogram Stamp, click here.
One Last Thing
While you are logged in and picking up your Weekly Deals and new monogram stamp, don’t forget to claim your Sale-a-Bration items!
Please contact me if you have any questions.
If this is your first time on my blog today, don’t miss this morning’s project that can be found here.