Welcome to the June Pals Blog Hop. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just- released 2014-2015 Annual Catalog. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from September Gray at septembergray.com, #18 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog to see all of the amazing creations.
Build-a-Kit Gift in a Fry Box
If you follow my blog, then you know how much I love the Fry Box Bigz Die in the new catalog. The die was the first item in my first order, and I’m using it today. I assembled a fry box and filled it with the pieces for quick-and-easy cards. What a great gift! Today’s post tells a story in pictures – and some words. OK, so I guess the words tell a story – but there are pictures here, too. 🙂
I cropped a fry box from a piece of Real Red cardstock and another from Flashback Designer Series Paper. I positioned the DSP inside the box to add a nice backdrop for the box. The colors in this paper are perfect for a “fast food” theme, don’t you think? Looks like ketchup and mustard to me. Here’s the completed box:
I accented the fry box with Tag Talk and Something to Say and then added a handful of 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ pieces of Flashback Designer Series Paper.
With the DSP tucked inside the fry box, I added a handful of coordinated sentiments punched with the new 2″ Circle punch. The sentiments are from #hello and Hi There. Toss those in the fry box and then add a couple of sentiments (also from #hello). I cropped them with the Itty Bitty Framelits and cropped them on either the left or right). They can be used as an accent on almost any card: Toss all that in those things in the fry box and then add some coordinated card stock to make 3″x3″ cards, and you’ve got a perfect gift for someone who likes to make cards but doesn’t have a lot of time. Here are some of the cards I made with the items from this fun fry kit: After all that, there are still leftovers for more cards…Stamp Sets: Hi There, #hello, Something to Say, Tag Talk Papers: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Flashback Designer Series Paper Inks: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Smoky Slate Accessories: Fry Box Bigz die, 2″ Circle punch, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you liked this project – I had fun creating it and sharing it with you.
The next stop is Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter, #20 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- KatyMcGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit