The excitement of new Stampin’ Up! catalogs can be overwhelming – there are so many new products that we often don’t even know where to start our wish list. You COULD buy one of all the accessories in the catalog, but that would cost you a pretty penny (or several thousand pennies). By utilizing the purchasing power of your friends, you can get a little taste of everything for a fraction of the price.
That’s where product shares are so helpful. When you sign up for a seat in one of my shares, you’ll have “a little bit of everything” so that you can “kick the tires” before fully investing. Below are the descriptions of my Product Share and DSP Swatch Book offerings.
As you already know, I love this stuff, and I love to share it with you every day. That’s why I would love for you to participate in one (or more) of these product shares.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the below product shares (form below).
- I will bill you through PayPal after your share is filled but before the order is placed.
- Starting on August 28, I’ll begin placing orders for the closed out/paid shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll divide it up and ship it straight to you.
If you still want more information about how shares work, click here to see a cartoon I created for the product shares process.
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (DSP) SWATCH BOOKS
If you have ordered DSP Swatch Books from me in the past, then you know the excitement of receiving a gorgeous stack of DSP swatches. Here are some highlights:
- Each set consists of 5 DSP Swatch Books and 1 DSP Stack Swatch Book.
- Each DSP Swatch Book measures 3″ wide x 6-1/2″ long. The DSP Stack Swatch Books measures 2-1/4″ wide x 6-1/2″ long.
- Each DSP Swatch Book contains 6 paper designs, staggered by 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of DSP is 5-1/4″ long, while the longest piece is 6-1/2″ long.
- The DSP Stack Swatch Book contains 12 paper designs. The pages are not staggered.
- Each swatch book is backed with a coordinating color of card stock.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the DSP on the front. The back of each is labeled with the name of the DSP, the product number, a list of the colors featured in the DSP and the catalog which features the DSP.
- Each DSP Swatch Book is assembled with silver mini-brads.
And here’s why you need them:
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- How many times have you needed a DSP to coordinate with a card? “Which papers showcase Real Red?” No more flipping through stacks of DSP! These books are a perfect reference guide for the DSPs while you are creating beautiful projects.
- The staggered pages make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It’s a little decoration for my table.
- I’ve listed all the coordinating colors on the back of the books for you. How nice!
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it. 🙂
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both front and back of the DSP.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hostesses, your best customers or your hard-working team members.
HOW TO ORDER SWATCH BOOKS AND SHARES
- If you ONLY want to order swatch books, then you can place your order directly through PayPal by clicking the “buy now” button below:
- If you want to order product shares (or BOTH product shares AND swatch books), add your name to one (or more) of these product shares by completing the form below. Sign up soon so that you are in the first shares to fill (that means you’ll receive your products sooner!). Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You’ll only be billed when your share fills up. I can only ship to U.S. addresses.
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
SIGN UP HERE FOR SWATCH BOOKS AND SHARES: