Welcome to the last Pals Blog Hop of 2014. This month we want to help you start your holiday wish list by sharing projects featuring our favorite Stampin’ Up! papers, stamps, tools and accessories. Get your wish list ready as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Amy Whelan at Amy’s inklings on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the projects.
Vibrant Joy for Pals Blog Hop
My project for the Pals Blog Hop is a combination of natural beauty (Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper) and glittery goodness (Gold and Red Glimmer Paper) from the Wonderful Wreath Framelit Dies – all perfectly wonderful items for you Christmas wish list. Here’s my project:
- Beautiful Pairing of Colors. Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green are obvious choices for the Holidays, but they are even more beautiful when paired with Early Espresso, kraft and gold. I can’t take credit for these beautiful colors – Stampin’ Up! gets all the glory for them – but I get a little credit for pairing them in a beautifully balanced way, right?
- Starry Night. You might not be able to tell from the above photo, but there are tiny, white stars on this kraft colored Specialty Designer Series Paper. That inspired me to add shiny stars to the flat and untextured, but beautifully-shaped, wreath. I really love how this turned out – even if it meant I had to pass Glimmer Paper through my star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. 🙂
- Dimensional Joy. There are two components to the word “joy” on this card front – the Cherry Cobbler “joy” is cropped and glued directly to the base of the central panel. I also cropped “joy” with Gold Glimmer Paper and then snipped teeny-tiny pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the glimmered “joy.” It really looks wonderful, but here’s a behind-the-scenes peek at how this same sentiment looks at a different angle:
Papers: Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Gold Glimmer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I’m also submitting this card in this week’s “Black Tie” Challenge from The Paper Players. Why? Because I used Glimmer Paper – and that’s TOTALLY fancy.
The next stop is Amy Williams at Stamps & Spice on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in 2015.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog