This is my second post today – if you missed my recap of the amazing accessories that are retiring, please check out that post here.
Yippee Doodle Dee! I’m happy to announce the first One-for-One card swap on 2015! If you have never participated in one of my card swaps before, now’s your chance. You don’t have to make 20 cards or 10 cards or even 5 cards. You just make one card and mail it to me with a stamped, return envelope. In return, you’ll soon receive another card in the mail. How fun is that?! You won’t be disappointed.
Here’s how it works:
You mail the following to me:
- a handmade card (a standard 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card) designed by YOU. Please make every effort to use products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold one in half and include it with your card).
- a wad of cold, hard cash (not required)
Please don’t write on the inside of your card so that the recipient can use it (if they choose to), but feel free to stamp your name on the back. I will gather the cards I receive and will mix them up and mail them out so that everyone who sent me a card will receive a card in return. Oh, glorious day!
I must limit participation to one card per person and (sadly) to folks with a US address – I’ve tried to include other countries in the past, but the mail took too long to get here and back. Sorry – I don’t like for people to be disappointed. Thanks for understanding. Also, please make sure you include a return envelope for each card you send.
Mail your card and return envelope to:
1758 Colt Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
Please mail them as soon as you can – but make sure they arrive by Friday, May 8 – that’s TWO weeks. That’s when I will sort them and then mail them out. I will also include photos of the cards on my blog (giving proper credit to the creator, of course).
Who’s in? Email me if you have any questions. email@example.com
To give you an idea of what you’re in for, here are links to my posts from the Holiday One-for-One Swap:
Thanks for stopping by today!
IN WITH THE OLD & OUT WITH THE NEW. In conjunction with the Retiring Items List, I’m sharing my very own promotion from now until the middle of May.
When you spend at least $50 with me, I’ll send you:
- A PRINTED COPY OF THE 2015-2016 ANNUAL CATALOG and
- FREE PRODUCT FROM THE UPCOMING ANNUAL CATALOG*. I’ll send you my favorite new accessory from the soon-to-be-released catalog when it’s released in June. While I haven’t seen the new catalog and can’t tell you what that item will be, I can tell you it’ll be something I love valued at $4-$6.