Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for June. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalog. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds, number 19 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Sweet Treats with the Fry Box Bigz L Die
With so much to love in Stampin’ Up!’s 2015-2016 Annual Catalog, how do I pick just one to show off in today’s Pals Blog Hop? This Fry Box is just so cute, I couldn’t help but to share it here. Here’s my project:
If you’ve been following the Pals Blog Hops for the past year, you might already know I’m in love with the Fry Box Bigz L Die – today’s hop is the THIRD Pals Blog Hop in which I have featured the Fry Box Die. It might sound like I’m a one-trick pony, but I just can’t stay away from this adorable die. Feel free to check out my other Blog Hop Fry Box posts – Fry Box Note Cards set and Fry Box Easter Baskets.
Today, I’m happy to share that I’m also in love with All About Sugar, a new photopolymer stamp set that perfectly coordinates with the Fry Box Die – and is available in a bundle in the new catalog.. Yesterday I shared a quick and simple invitation with another image from this set that gives an entirely different look to the set – you can see that project here.
I decided to share a quick video that expresses my excitement for this die and new stamp set – and gives a couple of quick tips for using the die:
Stamp Sets: All About Sugar Papers: Real Red Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry Accessories: Fry Box Bigz L Die, 3/4″ Circle punch, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The next stop is Dawn Tidd at Tidbits from Dawn, number 21 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at stampingserenity.blogspot.com
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Mase Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jessica Wilson at My Prapercraft Universe
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 day.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.
If you want more information about membership in my Stampin’ Up! group, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join, click here.