This week’s FabFriday challenge is quite a fun challenge – use any or all five of Stampin’ Up!’s 2015-2017 In Colors. I chose to use them all. With a mixture of colors that could easily fall into the Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals families, it’s quite a challenge to use them all…until I decided I could make a fun card with Stampin’ Write Markers and the A World of Thanks stamp set. Check! Here’s my card:
And here’s the banner for this week’s FabFriday challenge that inspired my card:
- A World of Thanks. I do love this background stamp – with “thank you” represented by lots of languages, nationalities and cultures, who wouldn’t feel thanked by a card with this backdrop? I can’t pronounce them all and am not sure (without research) where each word is derived, but it’s clear that each one is a show of gratefulness. I simply painted the letters with my Stampin’ Write Markers (I took my time), gave the whole thing a breathy huff and then stamped it down.
- Photopolymers Still Available. I thought the “I can’t thank you enough” sentiment from Lovely Amazing You worked perfectly with all of these thanks. Don’t forget that there are still quite a few wonderful photopolymers available that aren’t in the current catalog. I’ve listed them all below (the very bottom of this blog post) for you – oh, the things I’ll do for my awesome blog readers!
- Three Cute Flowers. Using three In Colors (Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon), I punched three little flowers with my Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, popped a White Perfect Accent in the middle of each and arranged them on the “corner” of the circle. “Corner” is in quotes because we all know that circles don’t have corners – but I think you already knew why I had it in quotes.
Stamp Sets: A World of Thanks, Lovely Amazing You Papers: Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Stampin’ Write Markers (Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush) Accessories: 2″ Circle punch, 2-1/2″ Circle punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, White Perfect Accents, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Fab Friday challenge site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge. Thanks for stopping by today! Brian Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity to Join in June. During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 days.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.
If you want more information about membership in my Stampin’ Up! group, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join, click here.
Other Photopolymers. And here’s a list of all the current photopolymer stamp sets that aren’t listed in the Annual Catalog – you can click on the “supply list” link in the bottom, left corner of the table if you want to print this list out: