Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs, number 12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Bear Hugs & Kisses
While the project I’m sharing today incorporates several new items from Stampin’ Up!’s 2015 Holiday Catalog, the card is decidedly not a holiday-themed card. I h ad a lot of fun putting together pieces from different stamp sets and products to make this fun card:
This sweet and simple project incorporates images and patterns with products in Christmas, Winter, Fall and Valentine’s Day collections. Let’s put together the pieces. Here are the fun, new products I used to make this card (you can click on any of these images to the see the products in my online store):
- Thankful Forest Friends stamp set (#139723). Along with a fox and bunny, this big bear is a featured player in the Fall-themed Thankful Forest Friends stamp set. I couldn’t resist this bear’s charm and thought long-and-hard about how I might be able to feature him with fun and whimsy. Dress him up or dress him down, this bear can be used in so many ways.
- Snow Place Bundle (#140844). While I only dressed up the bear with the adorable bow-tie from the Snow Place stamp set and cropped it with the coordinating Snow Friends Framelits, the bow-tie plays a very important part in the alteration of Mr. Bear. While the penguin and snowmen are adorable on their own, there are so many components of this stamp set that can be used to dress up other images in our collection.
- Six Sayings Stamp Set (#139852). Six Sayings is a WONDERFUL Host stamp set available in the Holiday Catalog. With seasonal sentiments that run from Fall to Valentine’s Day, this set is a must have! If you want to learn how you can earn this reduced-price stamp set, read my post about Host orders and rewards here.
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper (#139592). There are so many amazing images and patterns in the Home for Christmas Designer Series Papers. From the adorable Santas to the roll-you-eyes-they-are-so-cute reindeer, this paper offers quite a variety of pages. My favorite, though, is the gorgeous Real Red and Very Vanilla candy cane striped paper. Perfect for Christmas, this striped paper can be used outside of the December holidays too. If you don’t used it all up by year’s end, you’ll finish it in February. 🙂
- Red Foil Sheets (#139607). I’ve really grown to love the Gold and Silver Foil Sheets from the Annual Catalog. The Red Foil Sheets from the Holiday Catalog make me smile from ear to ear. Perfect for hearts – and a perfect complement to this Real Red Designer Series Paper.
Stamp Sets: Thankful Forest Friends, Six Sayings, Snow Place Papers: Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Red Foil Sheets Inks: Real Red, Early Espresso Accessories: Snow Friends Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The next stop is Michelle Gleason at StampinMojo, number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!