I’m just back from a five-day trip to Phoenix, Arizona. From Wednesday to Sunday, I attended in a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator retreat and training hosted by my amazing friend, Lisa Pretto. Not only was I there to soak in as much as I could from the huge pool of talent who also attended, but I shared an hour-and-a-half long presentation about ways to introduce an online component into your Stampin’ Up! business. What an honor to be asked and a thrill to share.
Do you recognize any familiar faces?
Here’s what’s amazing about this group – while the training was mostly focused on Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who are running a business, there were several demonstrators who aren’t interested in building and business – they show up for the craft and community. And that’s OK!
Looking back. After I returned home from the retreat, I took a look back at some “truths” I had posted on my blog about three years ago. I was just starting to build a following on my blog and was beginning to add members to my amazing online community. These truths still hold true now (with only a few adjustments), so I thought I would share them with you.
- I want you … to feel inspired each and every day – to think about stamping all day long. I want to poke your brain in the morning with some sort of idea or concept so that you have an excuse to think about cards and crafting for the entirety of your day.
- I want you … to enjoy the time you spend with your stamps. I am fortunate enough to spend lots of time completing projects with my stamps, papers, dies and punches. You might not have as much time, so I am happy to share what I learn or what inspires me. It helps you to streamline your projects, right?
- I want you … to create things you love and can’t live without. It makes you happy. When you are happy, then I am happy. When I am happy, I create and share – and that makes you happy, which makes me happy…we could go in this circle all day long.
- I want you … to enjoy your stamping space. Organizing is a hobby in itself. I love to share ideas I have implemented to keep my space as tidy as it can be in hopes that it can help you to better enjoy your space.
- I want you … to get the most out of your stamping purchases. I don’t ever want you to buy a stamp set, for example, that just sits on your shelf. There are thousands of ways you can use that stamp, and I want to inspire you to use it. I also want you to maximize the benefits you can receive from your purchases. I want you to be aware of the promotions and benefits so that you feel good about the items you’ve purchased.
- I want you … to be a part of InKing Royalty, my amazing online community. During Sale-a-Bration, the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is only $99 for $155 of YOUR CHOICE of products (and free shipping). Think of it as the BEST BUNDLE in the catalog.
- $155 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases (possibly more).
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.
- The Starter Kit is so limited. NOPE! While the kit USED TO identify certain items (stamp sets, markers, ink pads) that were standard for a Starter Kit, they are now designed for you to fill any wish list. You can add any items from the current catalogs to the Starter Kit.
- I have to sell to someone else. NOPE! You don’t ever have to make a sales pitch to anyone else. If you are happy crafting by yourself, then I love you all the same. You have zero obligation to sell Stampin’ Up! products to anyone – unless you want to.
- I have to hold classes or workshops. NOPE! It goes hand-in-hand with the first point. You don’t ever have to host a class or workshop – unless you want to.
- I have to meet minimums as soon as I join. NOPE! You immediately begin to receive a 20% discount on all purchases. If you accumulate $300 in sales or purchases during the first quarter, then you continue to receive that discount during the next quarter.
You don’t HAVE TO do anything after you buy the Starter Kit. If you join in our online community, though, I’m pretty sure you’ll want to stick around. We have a lot of fun! I would love to chat with you if you have considered (or are considering) being a part of our Stampin’ Up! community. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have or share any thoughts I have about this wonderful experience. Email me at email@example.com if you’d like to set up a time for a call.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers, CLICK HERE.
Don’t Take My Word for it. Here’s what everyone’s saying about InKing Royalty:
“A community of like people who share the love of stamping and crafting…and a fabulous and creative leader.” – Pamela M.
“I love being a part of InKing Royalty because it is so much fun – and I get to learn from some of the most talented folks around.” – Gay Lynn M.
“Whether you are working the Stampin’ Up! business or enjoying the perks as a hobbyist, you will receive the same encouragement, inspiration and support from Brian and the other Royals.” – Denise H.
At the end of the day, I want you to love stamping. I want to have fun with people who love stamping as much as I do. I would love for you to join me on this thrilling ride!
Thanks for stopping by today!