Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not just those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s online community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog are filled with amazing products that help you celebrate Spring with style. With floral stamp sets, dies and printed papers, you can’t go wrong as you have fun with flowers. Today’s Fun with Flowers Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share some great ideas – we are excited to share what we’ve made and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s Guest. Before I jump into today’s project, I’m excited to share that we have a guest stamper along our hop today. What fun! Sarah Berry, a friend of mine (we met at Stampin’ Up!’s last Leadership Conference), is a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the United Kingdom. So excited to include Sarah in our hop!
Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
You already know I don’t work with flowers a lot, but I had a lot of fun making my card for today’s hop. Here’s my sweet project:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Flowers, Flowers, Flowers. This clean-and-layered project features three Stampin’ Up!’ products that showcase flowers – two from the Annual Catalog and one from the Occasions Catalog. Here’s a quick rundown of the amazing products that come together on this card:
- Corner Garden. I stamped this background stamp with Melon Mambo ink on the Melon Mambo panel of cardstock that frames the sentiment. The image covers three corners of the panel with beautiful flowers but leaves the top, right corner clean. The stamp gives a wonderful texture to the panel without taking away from the focal sentiment.
- Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. The tiny Melon Mambo flower that accents the sentiment is just one of the wonderful flowers you can find in the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. The flower gave me just right touch of whimsy and serves as a callback to the bright pink frame.
- Best Thoughts. While I used the sentiment from the Best Thoughts stamp set (I just love this sentiment!), the set features a gorgeous hydrangea and butterfly.
- Host Sets. Stampin’ Up! offers a wonderful variety of stamp sets that can be redeemed with Stampin’ Rewards (at reduced prices). Want to know more about how you can earn Stampin’ Rewards? I dedicated a post to Host Sets last fall – if you want to know more, you can read more about it here.
- Bright and Soft. Mint Macaron has quickly become one of my favorite colors – it’s soft, it’s sophisticated and it plays well with others. I just love the combination of Mint Macaron with Melon Mambo – a perfect combination of soft and sassy. If you like this combination, too, then please save this:
Stamp Sets: Corner Garden, Best Thoughts (Host Set) Papers: It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White Inks: Melon Mambo, Basic Black Archival Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Sarah Berry at Stamp with Sarah
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie