I’m back! This is my second post today – I’m excited to share a new, upcoming event with you. If you missed my Welcome Words new home card for the Pals “Family First Blog Hop,” be sure to check it out here.
I love a good challenge, and today I’m challenging myself to try something new. While I have already dipped my toes into the world of Project Life® by Stampin’ Up! (before deciding that maybe I’m just a “card person”), I want to give Project Life® a fair shake. I’m going to document several events in my life using Project Life® by Stampin’ Up!, and I want to share the experience with you. Won’t you join me on this fun ride?
MORE ABOUT PROJECT LIFE®
Project Life ® by Stampin’ Up! is a quick and fun way to document life’s events – from birthday parties to family trips, this system helps you document it all. Here’s a quick video to show you how simple and easy Project Life® can be:
If you would like to review our current offering of Project Life products (from cards and accessory packs to stamp sets and albums), CLICK HERE.
BRIAN’S PROJECT LIFE® PARTY AND FACEBOOK GROUP
Along with some amazing Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and international friends – Kylie Bertucci, Allison Okamitsu, Julie Kettlewell and Constanze Wirtz – I’m hosting an online party to give us all more confidence and to try out Project Life® by Stampin’ Up! for ourselves. Many people (like me) have felt overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. I know that after joining in this online party and trying the product yourself you will know if it is something that you would like to do more of or not.
The best part? There’s no risk to you. Oh, and you get to participate in the parties the other members of this group are hosting. What an amazing amount of inspiration! You might start to feel overloaded from all the awesomeness.
- For those who are not Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators – I will send you a Project Life® by Stampin’ Up! Sample pack that will include a 6″x8″ Photo Pocket Page and some cards from a Project Life Card Collection. All will receive a variety of cards. It will be a VERY simple kit that will help you create one small page to help you see what it’s all about. I’m certain you’ll have lots of fun with it!
- For those who are currently Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators – it would be great if you could have a card collection and the Photo Pocket pages ready for the live event.
I will be inviting all that want to take part to a Facebook group (this is where I will host the live class) so you will need to have a Facebook account.
DATES AND TIMES
My LIVE online Class will be held on May 14th – at 11am and 5pm EST.
- Please register before the April 30th.
- The Online Event will be held on a Private Facebook group.
- I will mail out the Project Life Party Kits to non-demontrators so that you have it for the parties.
- You will need – a maximum of six photos (but one photo is fine) and a trimmer.
- International guests are welcome but I am only sending the kit to United States Residents who are not currently Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
PLEASE NOTE: Your mailing address will only be used to invite you to our private Facebook page and for me to communicate with you about this event.