I love the launch of a brand new catalog! What a thrill to be able to order the new products so I can share more of them with you! I’m excited, too, for you to see all the goodies inside these pages. If you don’t already have a copy of Stampin’ Up!’s 2016 Annual Catalog, then please feast your eyes on this…
Click on the photo to open the new catalog in a .pdf:
Today is the first day when customers can begin ordering from this catalog and the first day that demonstrators can order most of the items in the catalog. While I’ve shared several sneak peeks from the catalog over the past month, the list of items I have been able to order has been slim. There are so many great items that need me to buy them right away – and today’s the day!
June is sure to be a huge month! Not only is Stampin’ Up! rolling out the new catalog today, but it’s offering to AMAZING promotions for the month of June that you’re sure to love.
EARN TWO FREE STAMPS WITH YOUR STARTER KIT IN JUNE
Do you like free stamp sets? Perhaps the easiest way to check off items from your wishlist from the 2016 Annual Catalog is to purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit – and earn TWO FREE STAMP SETS (of your choice) at the same time. Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit is the Ultimate Bundle – for just $99, you get to pick $125 of YOUR CHOICE of product and FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit. After you join, you earn 20% off any orders you place while you are still active (with potential to earn bigger discounts).
Click on this flyer to read more about this incredible promotion:
- This promotion runs from June 1, 2016 through June 30, 2016.
- When you buy the Starter Kit during June, you can choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free. That’s a value of up to $104! This promotion is specifically for stamp sets – bundles and kits are not included.
- You have no obligation to buy another thing after you join, and you never have to sell to anyone else if you choose not to.
- When you join InKing Royalty, my Stampin’ Up! community, you are part of a large group of stampers from all over the U.S. Our online community has lots of fun with loads of inspiration and great friendships.
- We love hobbyists who enjoy the discount on their Stampin’ Up! products and support those who want to host events and sell to others. We welcome new joins and former demonstrators to our group.
- I host monthly online meetings with inspiration and giveaways. We have a lot of fun on our calls!
- I offer one-on-one calls to team members who want to get the most out of their Stampin’ Up! experience.
If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com. I’d be happy to chat with you if you are interested in joining. When you are ready to join, you can click here to start building your Starter Kit: CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FUN
EARN EXTRA STAMPIN’ REWARDS IN JUNE
We all love free stuff, right? With purchases greater than $150, we can earn Stampin’ Rewards that are used to pick up free products of our choice. In June, Stampin’ Up! sweetening the Stampin’ Rewards deal by offering an additional $35 for orders greater than $350. If that’s not an incentive for you to place that large of an order, maybe it’s incentive enough to gather some friends together to combine orders?
Here’s a quick rundown of how beneficial this can be using some examples of three different price points:
- A $350 order earns $42 of Stampin’ Rewards. $42 + $35 = $77 in June
- A $400 orders earns $48 of Stampin’ Rewards. $48 + $35 = $83 in June
- A $450 order earns $63 of Stampin’ Rewards + one 1/2 off item. $63 + $35 = $98 + one 1/2 off item in June
How helpful is that for checking items off your wishlist?! Here are some details about this promotion:
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
- Qualifying orders must qualify with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with maximizing this promotion.
HOSTESS CODEIf your order earn Stampin’ Rewards on orders greater than $150, I always want you to take those rewards for yourself and enjoy them – you earned them! When you order is less than $150, though, I’d love for you to add a Hostess Code. I always have an open Hostess Code – an active code can always be found HERE. If you wish to navigate to the Hostess Codes page from the header of my blog, go to CURRENT PROMOTIONS>CURRENT HOSTESS CODES. Active codes are always shown there, along with instructions for using the code.
OPEN HOUSE & STAMP SALE – JUNE 11
I’m so excited about the new catalog that I’m hosting an Open House & Retired Stamp Sale in my home (in Atlanta, Georgia) on Saturday, June 11. Not only will my retired stamps sets, papers and dies be priced to sell, but I’ll have lots of new products to share from the 2016 Annual Catalog. What fun! If you would like to stop by that morning, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MY FAVORITE THINGS.
Come back on Friday when I’ll start sharing my favorite things from Stampin’ Up!’s 2016 Annual Catalog. If you are having a hard time narrowing down your list, I hope my picks will help you to find the new and fun things you love.
Thanks for stopping by today!