Oh, I do love the kickoff of a new catalog! I love to see the new catalogs, I love to show the new products and I love to share the excitement with you. Today is an doubly exciting day! Not only is today the first day of the brand new Occasions Catalog, but today is the first day of Sale-a-Bration.
Between January 4, 2017 and May 31, 2017, the Occasions Catalog is open for business. This catalog features all sorts of products you’ll want as we head into Valentine’s Day, Spring, Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. There are all sorts of great items in this amazing catalog. Be sure to check it out for yourself:
I love bundles – and I know you do, too. What a great way to save 10% when buying a stamp set and the coordinating dies or punches? There are FOURTEEN brand new bundles in this year’s Occasions Catalog, and I don’t want you to miss any of them. Check them out here (you can click on any of these items to see them in my online store or to add them to your shopping cart):
If you are new to Stampin’ Up! or if you have never heard of Sale-a-Bration, you are in for quite a wonderful surprise! Sale-a-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s annual sales event where you get to earn free product for buying the Stampin’ Up! supplies you love. Packed with lots of great products that you can earn for FREE, Sale-a-Bration is truly the best time of year.
- Who Enjoys Sale-a-Bration? Everyone – but mostly YOU.
- What Can You Earn During Sale-a-Bration? Earn amazing, limited-time products during Sale-a-Bration when you:
- Shop. During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn one exclusive item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50 (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! product you buy (includes items you purchase from the Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog or Clearance Rack). If you spend $100, you earn two items. If you spend $150, you earn three. If you spend $5,000, you earn 100 free items! And so on. Yippee!
- Host. For individual customer orders or qualifying combined orders greater than $250, customers will earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards during Sale-a-Bration. What a great deal!
- Join. Between January 4 and March 31, you can select 2 free stamps sets of your choice when you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. The Starter Kit is already a great deal ($125 of free product for just $99 and free shipping), but you get 2 additional stamp sets at any value during Sale-a-Bration. Could it get any better? Yes! You can also be a part of my InKing Royalty team. If you have thought about joining, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- Where Can You Enjoy Sale-a-Bration Benefits? In the comfort of your home. To purchase from me or join my team, you must be a resident of the United States. I have amazing customer and InKing Royalty team members all over the United States. You don’t have to live in Atlanta to be part of the fun.
- When Does the Fun Begin? Sale-a-Bration starts when the Occasions Catalog kicks off January 4.
- Why is Sale-a-Bration for You? Because you deserve it.
Now that you are fully prepared for the amazing book you are about to enjoy, here’s the 2017 Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Click below to check out all the amazing items you can earn for FREE (marked with a FREE balloon) with a $50 purchase:
Get Your Own Copy of these Amazing Books. I give copies of all catalogs to all of my customers. There’s no better way to review all the products and enjoy all the inspiration inside the pages of these books. If you would like to be my customer, please email me at email@example.com.
Placing an Order Today? If you are placing an order today (like me), I want you to make it big so you can earn lots of free stuff. $50 gets you a Sale-a-Bration item, $150 gets you 3 Sale-a-Bration items and normal host rewards. $250 gets you 5 Sale-a-Bration items and normal host rewards AND $25 of additional free product. Woo hoo! If your order isn’t bigger than $150, I’d love you to add the order to my active Hostess Code – JRRKE73Q. Thanks in advance!
I have some really special posts lined up for you tomorrow and Friday, but I will be back this weekend to share my favorite items from this amazing catalog. What fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!