One of the most sought-after sets from the upcoming 2017 Annual Catalog is This Little Piggy. I still remember the way the crowd “aaaah’d” at OnStage in April – it told me that this set was going to be huge (as if I hadn’t already decided that for myself when I first saw the adorable piggies). Here’s my card:
and here’s the completed thought on the inside of the card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- This Little Piggy. Even if you aren’t a “pig person,” that’s OK. There’s still a good chance you have “pig person” friends or that you’ll still fall in love with these adorable piggies. I mean, can you think of anything else so closely associated with love? Pigs, then hearts. I love the happy big and the pig I used above. The other two are sweet and can be used for so many occasions. Here’s a look at the This Little Piggy stamp set:
- Falling Flowers Bundle. There are many items carrying over from the 2016 Annual Catalog to the 2017 Annual Catalog – and several are currently offered with a bundled discount (that goes away June 1). Good news! You still have until the end of May to purchase those items at the discount! Falling Flowers is one of those wonderful bundles (I used the flowers in background of this card) – both the stamp set and coordinating Framelits carry forward to the new catalog, but you’ll have to buy them separately after May 31. Here’s a look at this bundle:
- Pink and Green. It seems I’m reaching for pink and green a lot lately. I used Flirty Flamingo and Emerald Envy for a card last week (you can see that here). Completely different shades of pink and green than today’s card but still so cool. If you like this combination of Powder Pink and Wild Wasabi, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Falling Flowers, This Little Piggy Papers: Powder Pink, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White Inks: Powder Pink, Archival Basic Black Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
What do you think? Aren’t these pigs a must-have?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Brian’s Bulletin. I had a wonderful response to this weekend’s request that you sign up for my newsletter. Thanks! I’m putting some finishing touches on the first edition of Brian’s Bulletin, and I don’t want you to miss out! If you didn’t sign up yesterday, please sign up today!
Retiring List. Stampin’ Up!’s retiring list was announced this past week – you can see all the items that will soon go away here:
IN WITH THE OLD & IN WITH THE NEW. In conjunction with the Retiring List, I’m excited to share my very own promotion from now until the middle of May. When you spend at least $50 with me and add your order to the current Hostess Code (4E72JEAJ), I’ll happily send you:
- A printed copy of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog (I send them to all of my current customers) AND
- A Free Product from the Upcoming Annual Catalog. I’ll send you an incredible, new accessory from the upcoming catalog when it’s released in June. While I can’t yet tell you what it is, I’ll tell you it’s valued at $5, and you’ll love it!
If your order is over $150, I hope you’ll use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Hostess Code (4E72JEAJ).
IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE! Stampin’ Up! is giving some great products an early release! Customers can now order select items from the Eastern Palace Suite NOW! There are two bundles being offered – and they are both AMAZING. I can’t see why you’d pass up the Premier Bundle with the Eastern Medallion Dies – they are incredible! To read more about this suite, CLICK HERE.