Does your heart go pitter-patter when you flip through a new catalog for the first time? Does the excitement of ordering new products make you smile? Do you get teary-eyed when you unpack your boxes of brand new Stampin’ Up! goodies? Well, today might be your day! It’s time for me to roll out my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog. What fun! This catalog is filled to the brim with amazing, new products – and I’m thrilled to share them with you.
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new items you can’t live without. What is a product share? Here’s a little cartoon I created a while back to help explain how a product share works:
Read down the first column and then down the second.
Now that you are fully versed on what shares are, here’s how the process works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the product shares (registration form at the base of this post).
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled.
- On June 1, I’ll place an order for the closed out (& paid) shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll quickly divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- I will smile, and you will smile. We’ll be very happy.
Before your eyes roll out of your head at the prices on these shares, please take a look at ALL of the amazing items you’ll receive. There are a lot of new papers and a crazy amount of new ribbons in this catalog. Trust me – you’ll want it all, and it’s worth every penny. Here are my 2017 Annual Catalog Product Share offerings in a tidy, printable .pdf:
The “I Want it All Share” includes all of the items from the Select New Designer Series Papers share, the Select New Ribbons share, the Select New In Color Ribbons share and the Designer Series Swatch Books – at a $20 savings – all with free shipping. The price for the I Want it All Share might seem a little steep – but you will be receiving A LOT of amazing things! In addition, every I Want it All Share will receive a free gift from me (along with my undying affection)!
Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
With the release of each catalog, I create Designer Series Paper Swatch Books – and I love to share them with you. With your purchase of Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the 2017 Annual Catalog, you will receive 15 books filled with the new and gorgeous papers, all cut and labeled just for you. You’ll get 4 Specialty Designer Series Papers books, 7 Designer Series Paper Books and 4 Designer Series Paper Stacks books.
Here’s what you’ll be receiving:
How gorgeous are these papers, and how fun are these books?
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- These books are a perfect reference guide for your DSPs while you are busy creating beautiful projects – quickly pick the colors and patterns you want to use.
- The staggered pages on the Designer Series Paper and Specialty Designer Series Paper books make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It goes where I go in the Fungeon.
- All the coordinating colors are included on the back of the books. How nice!
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests, club members and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it and touch it – I promise!
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both front and back of the DSP.
- They are lightweight and portable, so you can easily take them with you wherever you go.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hosts, your best customers or your hard-working team members.
You catch on fast – I think you are ready to place your order. If you only want to purchase Designer Series Paper Swatch Books, the form will take you directly to PayPal. If you want to sign up for any shares, then I’ll gather your request and send you a PayPal invoice when your share has filled. It’s THAT easy. Be patient – it may take a moment to load your request.
Sign Up Here:
Retiring List. Stampin’ Up!’s retiring list was announced last month – you can see all the items that will soon go away here:
NOW AVAILABLE! Stampin’ Up! is giving some great products an early release! Until May 31, customers can now order select items from the Eastern Palace Suite! There are two bundles being offered – and they are both AMAZING. I can’t see why you’d pass up the Premier Bundle with the Eastern Medallion Dies – they are incredible! To read more about this suite, CLICK HERE.