This week’s Global Design Project Color Challenge has inspired me to play with two of the brand new Stampin’ Up! stamp sets that you can only earned by cashing in Stampin’ Rewards (dollars you earn and spend when you host of a large party OR when you place a large order that qualifies for benefits – that’s orders over $150). Since the start of the new catalog is just around the corner and since large orders are more in sight than normal, I thought it would be fun to showcase these sets – and they work perfectly together and are delightful with this color challenge that mixes Basic Black, Calypso Coral and Old Olive. Here’s my card:
And here’s the banner for the challenge that inspired my card:
- Two Host Sets. Both of the amazing stamp sets featured in my card today – Tranquil Tulips and You’re Delightful – are featured on page 223 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog. I adore them both for very different reasons. The watercolor effects on Tranquil Tulips are incredible – it’s hard to see the value of these beautiful flowers in the images of the stamp set, but they are stunning when inked up and put to paper. The subtle texture of the stamps gives quite a beautiful effect – and who doesn’t love tulips?
You’re Delightful popped out as a “must have” for me because of the two large sentiments – “You’re the best” and “You’re delightful” – you know how much I love supportive and kind sentiments (I can never get enough of those). These also happen to be boldly and wonderfully designed. I love the font used for “You’re delightful” and will use the block-style of “You’re the best” often, I’m sure.
- How to Earn Host Sets – at Reduced Prices. Over the years, Stampin’ Up! has changed the terminology associated with the benefits from large purchases and in-home workshops. Here are the terms we currently use:
- Stampin’ Rewards. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs. For example, a $150 order earns a customer $15 of free merchandise (10%). This reward used to be called Host Rewards, but since the rewards are available for single purchasers (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards), the name was changed. YIPPEE!
- Exclusive Host Sets. One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets (that name did not change from the previous plan). Anyhoo, they are available to anyone who gathers order that combine to $150 or to anyone who placed an order greater than $150. If you haven’t checked out these sets, please do. They are pretty spectacular! I’ve included a link to all of these sets at the base of this post.
- Host Bonus. During June, Stampin’ Up! is giving us one more incentive to place a big order. 🙂 Not only can you earn the normal Stampin’ Rewards for purchases from the new catalog, but you’ll earn an additional $35 in Stampin’ Rewards (to spend however you want) for orders greater than $350. That’s HUGE!
- Learn More. If you want to learn more about Stampin’ Rewards or how to earn the Host Sets, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m more than happy to help you earn free product. 🙂
- No Need to Be Perfect. I’m going to point out something you may not have noticed already. I don’t normally point out my imperfections (there are truly so few things I’ve ever done wrong!…), but this supports the beauty of this Tranquil Tulips stamp set. When I stamped the softer backside of each flower (I lightly stamped off a little to achieve a softer look), I missed the precise placement of some. I also missed the exact lineup of each of the darker fronts of each flower. Missed them all. While they could fit perfectly inside the first image, they are askew – but that’s OK. The artistic nature of the set lends to small imperfections, right?
And here’s a link to all the Host Sets at their reduced prices (for orders over $150). These are some pretty terrific sets!
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
2017 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES & DSP SWATCH BOOKS. Yesterday I shared my product shares and swatch books for this amazing, new catalog. If you’d like to join in to get a taste of all the new papers and ribbons in this catalog, please join in one (or all) of the shares. To learn more or to sign up, CLICK HERE.
BRIAN’S IN COLOR BUNDLES. Do you like FREE SHIPPING? For a limited time, I’m offering two bundles on the new In Color products to include free shipping and a bonus gift on the items you are already eyeballing. 🙂 Take click on the picture below to take a look: