Yesterday I introduced you to Stampin’ Up!’s brand new 2017 Annual Catalog. If you want to take a stroll through all the new suites of products, CLICK HERE. If you just want to dive in to the electronic version of the catalog, you can see it here:
My Favorite Things. Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog is absolutely OFF-THE-CHAIN! What a gorgeous showcase of some amazing, new products! Stampin’ Up!’ Demonstrators have enjoyed the opportunity to play with some of these new items for the past month, but this week is our first chance to order many of the new items. I have a HUGE wish list, and I’m always excited to share that list with you. Hopefully this list of my favorite things will help you to shuffle or whittle down your list – or it might inspire you to add some items you overlooked. Either way, I’m happy to share my favorites.
In an effort to narrow down my list a bit, I’ve lumped my favorites into categories. Some are themes, some are product lines and some are accessories. Regardless, these are some of my favorite things in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog.
My Favorite Colors. This is a no-brainer. The introduction of five brand new In Colors is always at the top of my list. This year’s new In Colors are incredible – and you’ll want ALL of them! Before you say you don’t want all five of them, remember that these colors will be central to many Designer Series Papers and Project Kits over the coming years. There will come a time when you wish you had all five – and I’m here to help you NOT make that mistake. I’m always happy to help you out!
The In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads are offered in a bundle – 5 pads (1 each in the 5 new colors):
I’ve been sharing about these colors for a little over a month. If you’d like to see my initial posts about these colors, click on one of the links below:
- Introducing Three New 2017-2019 In Colors
- Great Color Combinations with the New 2017-2019 In Colors
- Introducing You to Two More 2017-2019 In Colors
- Happy Birthday with Fresh Florals and Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2019 In Colors
Bonus! The Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack is divine! Four patterns from the oh-so-popular Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper (from the 2016 Catalog) have been brought back to life in the five new In Colors. This 12″ x 12″ stack has 40 sheets – 4 each of 2 double-sided designs in 5 In Colors.
Another Bonus. For the past week, I’ve offered Brian’s In Color Bundle, all of the important In Color products you need – with free shipping and a free gift from me! I’m going to continue offering this bundle for the next week (then it goes away). If you want to learn more (or want to sign up), please CLICK HERE or on the picture below:
My Favorite All Occasion Bundles. The 2017 Annual Catalog is overflowing with amazing bundles – we love a stamp set that pairs with a punch or set of dies, and Stampin’ Up! has created some doozies for us! Each of these bundles is flexible to be used for a variety of occasions. Here are my picks for Favorite Bundle (DISCLAIMER: Please don’t get upset if your favorite bundle isn’t featured below – it might pop up in a different category):
- Beautiful Bouquet Bundle (#145297). Since this over-the-top-amazing bundle wasn’t on the pre-order for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators, you haven’t seen a lot of projects with it. That does not mean this bundle shouldn’t be at the top of your wish list. You might think you have enough flower stamp sets, but LOOK at all the incredible elements of this stamp set and coordinating dies:
Mine is on the way (I ordered it the moment the lines were open), so I haven’t made anything with Beautiful Bouquet yet. As such, here’s a closer view of the gorgeous sample from Stampin’ Up! designers that’s featured with the stamp set above – just look at these detailed dies and beautiful flowers:
- Lemon Zest Bundle (#145360). I love Framelits and Thinlits, but I still feel a strong connection with my punches. From the first time I saw the Lemon Zest Bundle in the 2017 Annual Catalog, I knew that this bundle was meant to come live with me. Not only are the lemons/limes/citruses super-fun and trendy, but the sentiments that accompany the images are great for a variety of occasions. They are perfect for a pick-me-up or a sweet Valentine or a general note. Have you taken a moment to read through the combinations of sentiments? Here’s a peek at the Lemon Zest bundle:
How amazing is this bundle?! What a perfect opportunity to ink up your new Lemon Lime Twist ink bad! And here’s a sample I love from the new catalog:
- A Little Wild. Let’s be real – there’s nothing quite as adorable as the lion, bear and elephant in the A Little Wild bundle. Am I right? I love how the images line up so you can cut the front and back of the tag at once. Such a genius idea! What’s better than that? You don’t have to use them as a tag – with a little careful snipping, you have a sweet image for your project.
Here’s a video from my good friend Donna (she’s the best!) to showcase the A Little Wild Bundle. She demonstrated this bundle at our OnStage event – always a thrill.
If you want to check out all the bundles from Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog, CLICK HERE.
My Favorite Designer Series Paper. With fifteen beautiful, new papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog, you’d think it would be too hard to pick a favorite set of Designer Series Papers. Nope. I didn’t really have to think about it for long. Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper has everything I want in a pack of papers – there’s cuteness, sweetness and patterns that can be dressed up for any occasion of card. Let’s start by checking out the paper (if you haven’t already noted it in the catalog or all over my blog over the past month):
To show you the versatility of this pack of papers, here are some cards I’ve shared that feature this paper. You can click on any of these pictures to read more about the post that accompanies the card:
Bonus! The versatility of this paper makes it near perfect, but it’s featured in the catalog with an amazing stamp set and a variety of products that make it even more wonderful. The mix of yellow, green, black and pink are so appealing together. My goodness! Here’s a look at the stamp set, Pieces & Patterns, that coordinates with this paper:
The entire suite of products is pretty spectacular – be sure to click on the picture below to see the ribbons and washi tape that coordinate with this suite:
What do you think of my list so far? This party is just gettting started. I’ll be back tomorrow to share a few more of the things I love in this new catalog.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my summary so far, and hope I’ve confirmed your wish list – or helped you find something else you can’t live without. 🙂 I can’t wait to share the rest of the list with you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by today!
There’s Still Time. I have created my very own bundle of Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2019 In Colors because I know you want to get your hands on these new colors (they’re amazing)! The response has been incredible – yay! If you want to purchase a bundle of the new colors from me, please send me your request today so I can send you a PayPal invoice and enter your order. Click on this photo to learn more about my In Color Bundle Options (there are two iterations of the bundle and a super-fun add-on):
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. Don’t forget – orders over $350 earn an additional $35 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend however you want. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code –FUAQPJQP.