Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! There are so many ways to say, “Thank you!” – today’s blog hop is filled with projects that share our gratitude. Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products that help us show our gratitude – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
A Christmas Thank You
We spend so much time preparing the Christmas cards we send to friends and family before the Holiday that we often forget that we might also have lots of thank you cards to send after Christmas. As such, I’ve created a Christmas-themed thank you card that’s perfect to send to those who give you gifts or who visit with you at Christmas. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Seasonal Chums. How adorable is this little guy? Please let me answer that question for you – he’s VERY cute! While this reindeer (there’s a snowman and jack-o-lantern in the set too!) is designed as a two-sided tag, each image can be showcased individually, too. I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with an Ivory Stampin’ Blends alcohol marker (more on that later). I just adore this set – the characters are perfect for any Fall holiday card or gift bag. Here’s a look at this fun set and coordinating dies:
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. This gorgeous plaid is one of two amazing plaid designs in the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. The bold, rich plaid (Real Red, Garden Green and Basic Black with a touch of Crushed Curry) give a warm backdrop to this simple band and adorable character. The papers are filled with so many great images of how Christmas is celebrated all over the world. What fun! Here’s a look at the patterns and colors in this pack of papers: During October, Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper is one of many papers that’s part of Stampin’ Up!’s “Buy 3, Get 1 Free” Promotion. To see all of the papers in this promotion, please click here or on the image below:
- Build-a-Border with Blends. I adore this reindeer (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Ivory Stampin’ Blends. Ivory is one of the Stampin’ Blends colors offered for skin tones. Since there’s no cardstock that would mimic the Ivory Stampin’ Blend marker, I painted a piece of Whisper White with the marker. Perfect! Stampin’ Up! has released a new set of alcohol markers to demonstrators – these new Stampin’ Blends markers will be offered to customers starting November 1. The alcohol markers (offered in a dark and light shade of select colors) are so easy to use – they give such a uniform wash of color (with one marker) or beautiful depth and texture (with more than one color). With nestable, press-fit lids, these markers are designed to stay sealed so the markers stay inky long-term. I also used Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends markers on my project to color the deer, the bow and the bell. I used the Color Lifter to strategically pull away some of the color to lighten things up a bit.
Stamp Sets: Seasonal Chums, Thankful Thoughts Papers: Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends Markers (Ivory, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight) Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Browning at KarenZBrowning.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
Here are some of the products I used in my project today: