Last week I shared my thoughts about the cover of Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog – if you missed it, you can see that post here. Today I want to share some of what I love about Sale-a-Bration, Stampin’ Up!’s annual sales event – there’s a ton of excitement inside the pages of this little book! I’m also going to share the little tags I included on the catalogs I sent to my customers.
I adore the balance of beauty and whimsy on the cover of this brochure. Here are some of my thoughts about the projects showcased in this fun photo, along with the products used to create them (you can click on any of the highlighted items to see these products in my online store):
- The clear gift box in the top, left corner of the cover showcases three great products from Sale-a-Bration:
- Lots of Lavender stamp set (#147194). The flowers and branches on this sweet tag are stamped, cropped and colored with Lot of Lavender stamp set. What an earthy showcase of this set!
- Shimmer Ribbon (#147243). One of the Sale-a-Bration products is a pack of shimmery ribbon in three colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral. What a great selection of ribbon!
- Happy Wishes stamp set (#147227). The beautiful sentiment on the tag is created with one of the $100 level items in the catalog. How fun! Such beautiful sentiments that can be used for so many different projects. Do you love it?!
- The card in the top, right corner of the cover features two incredible products that coordinate with one another:
- Amazing You stamp set (#147215). I love great sentiments, and this collection is quite wonderful. The flower showcased here is also from the set.
- Celebrate You Thinlits (#146840). There are so many amazing products in the Sale-a-Bration brochure, but the set of Thinlits that coordinate with the Amazing You stamp set are one of the most exciting. The dies are another $100 level item – and they are worth every bit of it!
- The star of the card at the bottom of the catalog cover is the sweet peacock from the Beautiful Peacock stamp set (#147239). This photopolymer stamp set layers the peacock with beautiful feathers and flourishes. Such a great set!
When I mailed the Occasion Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochures to my preferred customers, I included a super-cute tag that I love. Here’s a look:
The tag included a 1″ strip of Basic Black cardstock, a 2-1/4″ circle of Pear Pizzazz on which I had stamped the bamboo from Artistically Asian and the sentiment from So Many Shells. Each tag showcased an adorable image from the Sale-a-Bration Party Pandas stamp set (#147221), holding a sweet envelope. Here’s a closer look at that sweet tag:
Your Very Own Copy of the New Catalogs. I’ve mailed out Occasions Catalogs and Sale-a-Bration brochures to all of my customers from the past year. If you haven’t purchased from me in over a year or if you’d like to be my customer, please reach out to me (CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME) or place an order – I’d love to share these great books with you. I look forward to sharing these new products with you!
Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books. With the release of each catalog, I offer product shares and swatch books. It’s fun o share these new products with you. I’m scheduled to release these on Wednesday, December 27, but I might share them earlier. 🙂 If you’d like to receive an email when they are shared, please email me.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Year-End Sales Event. Stampin’ Up! has announced the list of products from the Holiday Catalog that will be retired at the end of this catalog period (or when the items are sold out – whichever comes first). Some of these items are marked down as part of the Year-end Sales Event. Click on the banner above to check out the sale.
Clearance Rack Refreshed. It’s always a good day when Stampin’ Up! adds new items to the Clearance Rack or further discounts the items that are already there. If you haven’t already recently checked out the Clearance Rack, please head there now – lots of great, new stuff! To see all the items in the Clearance Rack, CLICK HERE.