Happy February 1! That’s means we are just a hop, skip and jump away from Valentine’s Day! Have you gathered your pink and red supplies together to make little cards or gifts for the loved ones in your life? If not, now’s your chance! 🙂 Today’s project is a fun Valentine’s Day card featuring some “sweet” products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure. Here’s my card:
- Bundles to Love. This simple card features two of my favorite bundles from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog – the Sure Do Love You Bundle and the Petal Palette Bundle. While the small hearts that create the backdrop of this card are stamped with the Heart Happiness stamp set, the large heart is stamped with the Sure Do Love You stamp set and cropped with the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies. Here’s a look at the Sure Do Love You bundle:
The sentiment is stamped with the Petal Palette stamp set and cropped with the Petals & More Framelits Dies. Here’s a look at the Petal Palette Bundle:
- Shimmer Ribbon. Are you taking advantage of the amazing products you can earn during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-Bration event? You can pick from a variety of stamp sets, dies, kits or accessories when you purchase fun and exciting products you already want. Score! When you’ve picked up everything you want, there are plenty of consumable accessories you can stock up on. One of those is an incredible trio of shimmer ribbons – the Shimmer Ribbon Pack (#147243):
This pack of ribbon comes with three rolls of gorgeous, shimmery ribbon in three colors and three sizes: 1/4″ wide of Basic Gray, 1/8″ wide of Bermuda Bay and 3/8″ wide of Calypso Coral. Each roll contains approximately 5 yards of ribbon. What a deal! The thin strand of Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon is barely visible on my card, but it’s there – and it’s a great addition to the card – adds a little shine! <3
- Love this Combo! I love reds with aqua tones – they are a lovely combination any time of year, but they are particularly fun at Valentine’s Day. This combination is perfect for either a man or a woman. Of course a Valentine’s Day card needs red, but there’s enough blue here to balance it out. If you love this combination of Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White, please save this:
Bundle: Sure Do Love You Bundle, Petal Palette Bundle Stamp Sets: Sure Do Love You, Heart Happiness, Petal Palette Papers: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White Inks: Real Red, Archival Basic Black Accessories: Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-Bration), Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, Petals & More Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
BONUS! I published a second post that showcases how this card was transformed from dull to delightful. 🙂 I hope you’ll pop over and take a look – CLICK HERE.
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
In April, Stampin’ Up! is hosting OnStage Local events for demonstrators all over the world. One of the local events will be local to me – here in Atlanta, Georgia! I’m hosting a Spring stamping event the day before OnStage – and I’m calling it Brian’s Spring Stamp-Along. This event will be Friday, April 6 at Cobb Galleria Centre. I’d love for you to join us!
Registration for the Spring Event will open today to a limited number of demonstrators – and the day will be FILLED with fun. I can promise some inspiring presentations, super-fun games, a high-quality swap and make-and-takes like nothing you’ve ever seen. The event will mirror the World Card Making Day events we’ve hosted the last five years.
To learn more or to sign up now, CLICK HERE.
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.