Happy Sunday! Yesterday I was in Hunstville, Alabama for a fun event that some demonstrator friends host there each year. Not only did I make some new friends at the event, but I got to hang out with some of my favorite people in the world – members of my InKing Royalty team.
The event centered around projects designed by the demonstrators who hosted the event. When demonstrators get together, though, there’s always time for a card swap. 🙂 I designed a sweet-and simple card to celebrate and welcome a new baby. One card shows a pink house against a blue background, and one shows a blue house against a pink background. Here’s the card I made for the swap:
- A Good Day & Better Together. My card combines two stamp sets that come together for a super-sweet baby card. The image of the soft-and-adorable bunny is from the A Good Day stamp set (from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog), and the sentiment is from Better Together sentiment (from Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog). Together with the house and the soft colors, they are perfect for a sweet baby card. Here’s a look at A Good Day stamp set:And here’s a look at the Better Together stamp set, which has lots of great sentiments for lots of great occasions:
- Welcome Home. I love the little house in the Welcome Home Framelits Dies (coordinates with the Home Life stamp set for a wonderful bundle). The shape of the house gave me just what I needed to build a sweet baby card. Once I cropped all of the houses (some were cropped with Blushing Bride, and some were cropped with Soft Sky), I slid the base of the house into my 1-1/2″ Circle punch (until it would slide further) and punched the circle. So easy! That gave me the perfect peek-a-boo hole for the sweet bunny from A Good Day. Here’s a fun photo I grabbed before assembling my cards:
- Infinity Shot. I don’t often make multiples of the same card, but when I do, I like to snap an “infinity shot” of the cards lined up beside one another. Here’s my infinity shot of these baby cards:
Stamp Sets: Better Together, A Good Day Papers: Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Thick Very Vanilla Inks: Archival Basic Black, Stampin’ Write Markers (Soft Sky, Blushing Bride) Accessories: Welcome Home Framelits, 1-1/2″ Circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you like these sweet baby cards. I was happy to share them with my friends at the Huntsville event. Thanks for stopping by today!
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.