People are universally in favor of thank you cards – handmade cards that show gratitude from the sender to the recipient. Thank you for the gift. Thank you for coming to my party. Thank you for being awesome. When I send thank you gifts to customers or to achieving team members, I often receive a handmade thank you card in return. While I love the gesture (a thank you card in exchange for a thank you gift), I often feel pressure to send a thank you card to thank them for their lovely thank you card. It’s a circle that never ends.
Until today. Today I’m sharing my solution to the never-ending (although always thoughtful and wonderful) thank you card circle. Today I’m sharing (what just might be) the very first ever card to say, “You’re Welcome.” How’s that for ingenuity?! Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Birthday Wit. You’re Welcome. When I write witty tips and tricks in my posts, I often times say “you’re welcome” to get ahead of the praises you’ll send my way for my helpful generosity. Sarcastic wit is part of who I am – that’s why I was so excited to see this “you’re welcome” sentiment in Stampin’ Up!’s Birthday Wit stamp set. Such fun! Here’s a look at this fun set:
I thought “you’re welcome” would pair perfectly with a hanging basket of succulents from Hanging Garden. I colored each of the leaves with a Blender Pen and varying concentrations of Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz ink. Here’s a closer look: Think of it as a gift to accompany my “you’re welcome” card – I’ll expect a thank you card in response. 🙂
- Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. The striped paper the serves as the backdrop for this card is one of the fun patterns in Stampin’ Up!’s Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. What a fun collection! The black-and-white stripes give a modern feel to this card that doesn’t take away from the focal image. I love the colors and patterns in this pack of papers. Here’s a closer look: For additional color combinations and projects I’ve made with this pack of papers, click here.
- Color Combination. Pink and green – such a classic color combination. I love (and has always loved) this combination of two of Stampin’ Up!’s most classic colors – Old Olive and Melon Mambo. With the addition of the Basic Black stripes in the background, these two colors are even brighter and more fun. If you like this combination as much as I do, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Wit, Hanging Garden Papers: Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White Inks: Archival Basic Black, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Blender Pens, Stampin’ Dimensionals
What do you think? Do you love my tongue-in-cheek card? Can you think of someone you’d send on to?
Thanks for stopping by today!
MAKE THE MOST OF SALE-A-BRATION
Are you looking for ways to maximize your Sale-a-Bration rewards before the end of Stampin’ Up!’s big sales event? Click on the logo above (or click here) to make sure you’re maximizing the benefits. I want you to earn big! <3
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.