On cold, rainy days, there’s no better pick-me-up than a bright, vibrant card. Since Stampin’ Up! introduced the Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies (that coordinate with the Sunshine and Rainbows stamp set), I’ve wanted to make a complete circle. Today’s the day! Here’s my 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ card:
- Sunshine & Rainbows. Rainbows are awe-inspiring. The spectrum of colors that occurs when light is refracted through rain drops will always stop you in your tracks. I love the sweet images, fun sentiments and versatile dies in Stampin’ Up!’s Sunshine & Rainbows bundle – clouds, rainbows and lightning bolts are all there. Those cloud dies are gorgeous! Here are the stamps and dies in this Rainbows & Sunshine bundle:
Here’s a great video Stampin’ Up! created to walk you through the great elements of this bundle:
- Lining Them Up. As you can see from the video, these arches line up perfectly. With a little patience and a bit of precision, they look amazing. Because I knew I’d be covering the center-points where my two rainbows meet, I was a little less careful – why waste time making the centers perfect when I knew they’d be covered up? Here’s how sloppy this looked before I covered the places where the arches meet:
- Colors of the Rainbow. The Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies create 7 arches that layer together perfectly – allowing us to create with whatever colors we want. The seven-color ROYGBIV (red orange yellow green blue indigo violet) scheme brilliantly fits the seven-arch dies. There are SO MANY great Stampin’ Up! colors we could use to create a gorgeous rainbow. Here are the colors I used:
- Real Red
- Tangerine Tango
- Daffodil Delight
- Emerald Envy
- Marina Mist
- Fresh Fig
- Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Sets: Vertical Greetings Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy, Marina Mist, Fresh Fig, Wisteria Wonder Inks: Archival Basic Black Accessories: Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
MAKE THE MOST OF SALE-A-BRATION
Are you looking for ways to maximize your Sale-a-Bration rewards before the end of Stampin’ Up!’s big sales event? Click on the logo above (or click here) to make sure you’re maximizing the benefits. I want you to earn big! <3
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.