Marshmallow Peeps, Peanut Butter Eggs, and jelly beans. Whopper’s Robin Eggs, Cadbury Creme Eggs and Jordan almonds. All of these sweet treats are out in full force this time of year, but there’s one who tops the list. Who doesn’t love a milk chocolate Easter bunny? Today’s card features a sweet bunny from Hello Easter with a sentiment from More Than Chocolate. Here’s my card:
- A Perfect Pairing. How cute is this little bunny from Easter Hello (from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog)? I couldn’t help but to pair him with this fun sentiment from More Than Chocolate (from Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog). What a perfectly fun way to share the joy of the chocolate bunny at Easter. 🙂 Here’s a look at the Hello Easter stamp set:
And here’s a look at super-fun Better Than Chocolate (which isn’t just for Valentine’s Day):
Incidentally, I love the “not for actual consumption” sentiment. I would have added it here (because I love it so much) but couldn’t really work it into my design. <3
- Layering & Added Elements. There are lots of layers and added elements on this card. For starters, I punched a Real Red heart from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to put in the bunny’s sweet paw. I cropped the bunny and sentiment with Layering Ovals Framelits Dies – although not the exact shape, the ovals are a nod to the also-popular Easter egg. I also layered strips of Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock across the Real Red Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper pattern for a fun, graphic look.
- Rich Color Combination. There’s a lot of red in Chocolate Chip. There’s also a lot of red in Real Red (despite the confusing name), so they pair wonderfully together. If you like this combination of Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Real Red as much as I do, please save this for future reference:
Stamp Sets: Hello Easter, More Than Chocolate Papers: Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Thick Whisper White, Whisper White Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
What’s your favorite sweet treat at Easter? I do love this sweet bunny, but I’m going to have to go with the Reese’s peanut butter eggs. Yum!
Hope you like this fun card!
Thanks for stopping by today!
SPRING PAPER & RIBBON SHARE. Yesterday, I launched a product share with Spring-themed papers and ribbons. There’s no better way to grab up a variety of papers and ribbons for your Spring projects. I’d LOVE for to join in – for more information, click here.
SPRING ONE-FOR-ONE CARD SWAP. I’m also kicking off a Spring one-for-one card swap. You can learn more here.
MAKE THE MOST OF SALE-A-BRATION
Are you looking for ways to maximize your Sale-a-Bration rewards before the end of Stampin’ Up!’s big sales event? Click on the logo above (or click here) to make sure you’re maximizing the benefits. I want you to earn big! <3
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.