It’s official. Stampin’ Up! has released the list of retiring products – and it’s an extensive list. I’m excited about it – because that means I can make room for new and exciting products! Yay!
Yesterday I shared Stampin’ Up!’s 2018-2020 In Colors, along with color comparisons and some suggested color combinations. As always, I’m excited to welcome these new colors and can’t wait to start using them. If you missed that post, you can see it here. Along with these five In Colors (and the six returning colors I showed yesterday), Stampin’ Up! is adding ten new core colors to the Color Collection. To make room, we have to say goodbye to some colors we’ve been working with for a long time. Here are the colors that will retire on May 31 (or when the products are all sold out).
- Always Artichoke (Regals)
- Chocolate Chip (Neutrals)
- Dapper Denim (2016-2018 In Color)
- Elegant Eggplant (Regals)
- Emerald Envy (2016-2018 In Color)
- Island Indigo (Regals)
- Marina Mist (Subtles)
- Peekaboo Peach (2016-2018 In Color)
- Perfect Plum (Regals)
- Pink Pirouette (Subtles)
- Rose Red (Regals)
- Soft Sky (Subtles)
- Sweet Sugarplum (2016-2018 In Color)
- Tangerine Tango (Brights)
- Tempting Turquoise (Brights)
- Wild Wasabi (Subtles)
- Wisteria Wonder (Subtles)
To shop products by color (maybe you want to add a roll of Peekaboo Peach ribbon to your collection?), click on the picture below and then find your color:We’ve had a great run with these colors – Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Soft Sky have been a favorite of mine at one time or another. But the new colors that are coming in are SURE to be our new favorites – I’ll share more about those later this week.
If you love these colors and can’t imagine your life without them, order them today! CLICK HERE
The retiring colors aren’t the only things that are going away. Lots of bundles, stamps, papers and embellishments are being retired, too. This could be your last chance to purchase some of the items on your wish list – and I don’t want you to miss out.
Here’s my Cliff’s Notes version of the retiring list:
- All bundles from the 2017 Annual and 2018 Occasions Catalog will retire. While many of your favorite stamps and coordinating dies/punches will carry over, the bundled pricing will not.
- The colors listed above will retire – inks, papers and markers. Any collections with these colors in them will retire, too (for example, the Stampin’ Blends Collection Retires because it contains Pink Pirouette Blends).
- All of the current Classic Stampin’ Pads will retire to make room for newly configured, updated pads. More about those later.
- Basic Black Archival and Basic Gray Archival Inks will retire.
If you’d like to sort through the retiring list via my online store, here’s a link:
For those who’d prefer to flip though an Excel Spreadsheet, I’ve taken the ones from Stampin’ Up! and cleaned them up a bit. I removed the retiring bundles where the product carries forward. I also removed the French sets (if you want to see those, you can find them online above) and grouped them a bit better.
Here are some of the products I love the most that I want to point out to you so you can grab those up quickly:
- Birthday Blooms stamp set
- Celebration Time bundle
- Definitely Dahlia
- Fruit Basket bundle
- Grown with Love bundle
- Lovely Inside & Out bundle
- Magical Day bundle
- Marquee Messages stamp set
- Message in a Bottle stamp set
- Picnic with You bundle
- Remarkable You stamp set
- Sweet Little Something stamp set
- Vintage Leaves stamp set
- You’ve Got This stamp set
Here are some other retiring items I love – you may want to pay attention to these:
- Designer Series Papers
- Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Lots of Labels Framelits Dies
- Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies
- Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies
- White Perfect Accents
I hope these lists and links are helpful. I don’t want you to be left out in the cold when all of the items go away!
Here’s another chance to review the retiring items online:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an Order Today? I’m so glad you are placing an order with me today – that’s really so sweet of you! While I’d love for you to place an order more than $150 so you can earn Host Rewards (including the price-reduced Hostess Stamp Sets), that amount might not be in the cards for you. If your order is less than $150, I would love for you to add a Host Code – HMRW6P4M. Just enter the code when the system asks if you have a Hostess Code. The Host Code is always available in the right column of my blog (just under my super-handsome picture). <3 Thanks for stopping by today!