Does your heart go pitter-patter when you flip through a new catalog for the first time? Does the excitement of ordering new products make you smile? Do you sniffle when you unpack your boxes of brand new Stampin’ Up! goodies? Well, today might be your day! It’s time for me to roll out my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. What fun! This catalog is packed with amazing, new products – and I’m thrilled to share them with you.
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new items you can’t live without. What is a product share? Here’s a little cartoon I created a while back to help explain how a product share works:
Now that you are fully versed on what shares are (you are so smart and learn so fast), here’s how the process for these shares works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the product shares – I’ve included a handy registration form at the base of this post.
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled.
- On June 1, I’ll place an order for the closed out (and paid) shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll quickly divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- I will smile, and you will smile. We’ll be very happy people.
I can’t wait for you to take part in these shares – trust me when I say you’ll WANT IT ALL, and it’s worth every penny. Here are my 2018 Annual Catalog Product Share offerings in a tidy, printable .pdf:
The “I Want it All” Share includes ALL of the items from all of the options (Papers, Embellishments, Ribbons and Swatch Books) at a $15 savings and no additional charge for shipping. In addition, every I Want it All Share will receive a FREE GIFT FROM ME (along with my undying affection)!
Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
With the release of each catalog, I create Designer Series Paper Swatch Books – and I love to share them with you. With your purchase of Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the 2018 Annual Catalog, you will receive 14 books filled with the new and gorgeous papers, all cut and labeled just for you. You’ll get 4 Specialty Designer Series Papers books, 7 Designer Series Paper Books and 3 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper Books.
I can’t order all of the papers yet, so I can’t show you all of the books, but here’s a look at the some of the books:
These papers are gorgeous and fun! Each books is labeled and wrapped with a coordinating color of cardstock. The Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper are staggered so you can quickly see half of the page designs.The back cover of each book includes the name of the paper, the product number, the colors showcased in the papers and the catalog in which the papers are featured:Staggered pages make it easy to flip through all the amazing designs:
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- These books are a perfect reference guide for your DSPs while you are busy creating beautiful projects – quickly pick the colors and patterns you want to use.
- All the coordinating colors are included on the back of the books. How nice!
- The staggered pages on the Designer Series Paper and Specialty Designer Series Paper books make it easy for you to flip through the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It goes where I go in the Fungeon.
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSPs to your party guests, club members and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it and touch it – I promise!
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both the front and back of the DSP.
- They are lightweight and portable, so you can easily take them with you wherever you go.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hosts, your best customers or your hard-working team members. Feel free to order multiples! <3
I think you are ready to place your order! Please complete the form below with your information and the shares you’d like to join. I’ll send a PayPal invoice next week when your share has filled. It’s THAT easy.
Thanks for stopping by!