Yesterday I shared some of my favorite items in Stampin Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – if you missed that post, you can see it here. By no means is yesterday’s list (or the concluding list I’m sharing today) a comprehensive list of everything I love in the new catalog – these are just my favorite items right now. If you want to take a stroll through all the new suites of products, CLICK HERE. If you just want to dive into the electronic version of the catalog, you can see it here:
Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog is absolutely INCREDIBLE! What a gorgeous showcase of some amazing, new products that, I suspect, you are going to love as much as I do. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators have enjoyed playing with some of these new items for the past month, but this week is our first chance to order many of the new items. I have a HUGE wish list, and I’m always excited to share that list with you.
Hopefully this list of my favorite things will help you to shuffle or whittle down your list – or it might inspire you to add some items you overlooked. Either way, I’m happy to share my favorites.
In an effort to narrow down my list a bit, I’ve lumped my favorites into categories. Some are themes, some are product lines and some are accessories. Regardless, these are some of my favorite things in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog.
My Favorite Suite
Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs are brilliantly divided into suites – coordinating stamps, dies, punches, ribbons, papers and accessories in one themed package. That makes it so easy for us to pull together a project in a snap! Whether you like bold and crisp images or soft color with a vintage feel, there’s a suite for you in this catalog.
With it’s bold, flashy colors and stylish whimsy, Broadway Bound is bound to be my favorite suite – even though I’ve not yet been able to play with any of these new products (I was only able to order from the suite on Friday). How fun are these marquee-style images and bold birthday sentiments?!
Click on this picture to see all of the items included in the Broadway Bound Suite:
Bonus! Not only can you order from this Broadway Bound Suite today, but this month’s Paper Pumpkin coordinates perfectly with this suite – giving you more options to expand this look and feel. How sweet is that?! Click on the picture below to sign up for Paper Pumpkin by June 10 (I suggest doing it now) to make sure you get this coordinated kit: There are so many ways to enjoy Paper Pumpkin. You can simply subscribe by clicking above and setting up an account OR you can purchase a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin in the online store (CLICK HERE). That will walk you through everything, too! <3
My Favorite Single Stamps
While we LOVE stamps that coordinate with dies or with punches, there are a bunch of amazing stamp sets in the catalog that shouldn’t be overlooked simply because they are all alone. There are so many really wonderful stamp sets, but I narrowed my list down to three that must come home to live with you:
- Another Wonderful Year (#). You know how much I love my sentiment stamp sets, right? You HAVE to have them, and Another Wonderful Year offers some great sentiments in beautiful style that can be used all year long. Here’s a look at Another Wonderful Year: There are some other great sentiment sets that need your attention, too! If you understand the importance of the perfect words, check out Itty Bitty Greetings and Friendly Expressions.
- En Route (#146594). There are a lot of “you’re awesome” sentiments and fun images in the En Route stamp set. If you make cards for your children (or grandchildren) or like to encourage and support your friends, the give this set another look. Here’s the En Route stamp set: To check out all of the coordinating products (like the Maps Etc Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Best Route Designer Series Paper), CLICK HERE.
- Healing Hugs (#146530). During Sale-a-Bration, Stampin’ Up! introduced us to a new, patent-pending stamp that creates gorgeous layers of color with just one inking. Remember Heartfelt Blooms? The flower and leaves in Healing Hugs give the same effect – this set is a must-have. Here’s a look at this gorgeous stamp set:
My Favorite New Accessories
Along with amazing bundles and must-have papers, the release of Stampin’ Up!’s catalog always includes some new accessories that are (a) easy to overlook but (b) just as exciting. Here’s a quick rundown of four products you might not have noticed if you weren’t paying close attention (you are so busy and so many other things to take care of, so I understand how you might have overlooked them).
- Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#143706). I’ve been using my embossing folder more frequently, and I couldn’t be more excited about this one. It’s not easily visible in the catalog, but the online store gives a better idea of the texture you can achieve with this embossing folder (click here). I have a feeling I’ll be giving my Big Shot a workout with this folder. 🙂
- Big Shot Embossing Mat (#146327). The Big Shot Embossing Mat gives you more options with your Framelits Dies and Thinlits Dies. The Impressions Pad and two silicone mats allow you to emboss with your dies (rather than cut with them). What a great tool to give your dies more versatility!
- New Stampin’ Blends (#multiple). The Stampin’ Blends are back! With the release of the catalog on Friday, you can now order the Blends in the 2017 colors (except for Pink Pirouette, which retired). The 2018 Annual Catalog gives us ELEVEN new colors that will be available for purchase mid-July. Check out the new options on page 205. Woo hoo!
- Glitter Enamel Dots (#146934). If you love glittery shine without all the glittery mess, be sure to check out the new Glitter Enamel Dots in Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo. <3
When I talk to people about the new catalog (and I’ve talked to a lot of people about the new catalog), there are lots or products that are at the top of people’s minds. There are two suites that are mentioned every time that didn’t make my list (I can’t have everything be my favorite) that deserve a mention here. Hands down, these two suites that seem to have earned the “must have” status from friends and customers:
My #1 Favorite Thing
I’ve saved the best for last. It’s rare that I would have ONE thing I love more than any other thing in a catalog, but I’m super-excited about this one. I wasn’t a demonstrator when Stampin’ Up! last sold “punch boxes” but I’ve seen them at garage sales and online. What a brilliant idea to package a punch and a tin with some ink and a stamp set! Well, this one makes me very happy! Here’s the Darling Label Punch Box:
The tin is gold and Night of Navy, and the Classic Stampin’ Spots are Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy. What fun! Love the shape, love the sentiments, love the color – and I’ve already figured out where I’ll store this gorgeous tin.
The Darling Label Punch Box includes:
- Darling Label 6-piece photopolymer stamp set
- Darling Label Punch
- Clear stamp block
- Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spots
- 8″ x 8″ x 3″ tin
To give you an idea of how big the tin is, I took a quick picture of me holding it:
So, that’s my second and final list – until I find something else tomorrow. What do you think? Did I capture your favorite things in my post today and yesterday? Is there something I missed (again, this can’t possibly be a comprehensive list of things I love)? Have I pointed out something you might have missed?
Thanks for stopping by today!
You’ve been saving up for this new catalog (I respect you so much for that), and I want to help you make the most of the money you are ready to spend. For two weeks, I’m offering bundled pricing on some Brian-bundled Color Collections. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more.
- 2018-2020 In Color All-in Bundle
- 2018-2020 In Color Basics Bundle
- Just the New Colors Bundle
- Brights Bundle
- Subtles Bundle
- Regals Bundle
- Neutrals Bundle
To see what items are included in each bundle and to place your order, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 6CABJTTX – when prompted. Thank you!