Today’s card features a petite woman holding an ornate cake surrounded by a delicate pattern of pink. I love this sweet image and think it’s a perfect way to congratulate a new bride-to-be. The set has some really great images that make it versatile for lots of occasions. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Earn Host Sets – at Reduced Prices. My card features a super-fun Host Set called Hand Delivered – the photopolymer set features images that put a cake, a sign, balloons and books in the hands of woman who (literally) has her arms full. Here’s a look at the Hand Delivered Host Set that can be yours with just $13 of your Stampin’ Rewards: Over the years, Stampin’ Up! has changed the terminology associated with the benefits from large purchases and in-home workshops. Here are the terms we currently use:
- Stampin’ Rewards. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs. For example, a $150 order earns a customer $15 of free merchandise (10%). This reward used to be called Host Rewards, but since the rewards are available for single purchasers (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards), the name was changed. YIPPEE!
- Exclusive Host Sets. One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets. These sets are available to anyone who gathers orders that combine to $150 or to anyone who places an order greater than $150. If you haven’t checked out these sets, please do – they are pretty spectacular! To see all of these Host Sets, CLICK HERE.
- Learn More. If you want to learn more about Stampin’ Rewards or how to earn the Host Sets, please email me at [email protected]. I’m more than happy to help you earn free product. 🙂
- Paper Piecing. As you can see in the stamp image above, this image is built with two stamps – the lady’s waste and legs are stamped separately from the cake. I stamped her waste and legs twice, though. – once on Whisper White and once on the Blushing Bride panel of Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. I then snipped the skirt and glued it to the skirt on the Whisper White. I love how the pattern continues from the background to the skirt on the focal panel. Here’s a closer look: Here’s a look at all of the colors and patterns in the gorgeous Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper:
- Sweet Colors. Blushing Bride and Whisper White are the only two colors in this piece of Designer Series Paper. To coordinate, I colored the flowers on the cake with Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker. I also added Grapefruit Grove flowers, colored the centers Pineapple Punch and colored the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist. Crumb Cake was a perfect base for the card to help neutralize some of the sweetness. If you like this combination of Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Hand Delivered, Vertical Greetings Papers: Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black Inks: Basic Black, Stampin’ Write Markers (Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist) Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
To see all of the Host Sets in Stampin’ Up!’s current collection, CLICK HERE.
Designer Series Paper Sale – Starts Tomorrow
My card features a sweet pattern from the Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. Tropical Escape is one of ten Designer Series Papers that goes on sale tomorrow with Stampin’ Up!’s Buy 3, Get 1 Free promotion. Yay! Here are the ten papers that are part of this amazing promotion:
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper, 146338
- Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper, 146284
- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, 146921
- Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper, 146902
- Best Route Designer Series Paper, 146897
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper, 146913
- Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper, 146331
- Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 146289
- Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 146916
- Wood Textures 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 144177
Isn’t that exciting?!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Also Starts Tomorrow. In July, there’s an amazing reason to join my Stampin’ Up! team. Stampin’ Up! is adding a new ink pad collection to your Starter Kit when you join in July – more information tomorrow.