Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “I Don’t Want to Wait ’til Christmas.” We are half-way through the year, so there’s no better time to start thinking about the joy of Christmas. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card for today’s hop features three products that are new in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – gorgeous patterns of green-and-white papers from the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper and two new stamp sets. Here’s my card:
- Under the Mistletoe. The bold patterns on my card are from the Christmas-themed Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper. I paired these papers (both with a Shaded Spruce base) because one features a big, bold pattern while the other features a smaller, tighter design. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Papers: Good news! The Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, featured on this card, is one of ten packs of Designer Series Papers in Stampin’ Up!’s “Buy 3, Get 1 FREE” promotion in July. Get ready for ALL of your Christmas cards – there’s no better time to stock up! Click on the picture below to check out the sale in my online store:
- Rooted in Nature Bundle. The Rooted in Nature tree that’s the focal point of my card is painted with a Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Marker and an Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker. I cropped the tree with the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies and popped it up here. So cute. Here’s a look at the Rooted in Nature Bundle that needs to be on your wish list right now: I stamped “’tis the season” from the Itty Bitty Greetings with Real Red ink and cropped it with the Classic Label punch. I ran the banners through the punch sideways to add the banner tip to each banner.
- Warm Colors for Christmas. I love the warm greens in these Under the Mistletoe papers – I would have never thought to put Old Olive and Shaded Spruce together, but they are quite lovely. The small pops of white in each page really help to pull those colors together. The small touch of Early Espresso adds to the warmth of this card. If you like this combination of Old Olive, Shaded Spruce and Early Espresso, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, Itty Bitty Greetings Papers: Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White Inks: Real Red, Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (Shaded Spruce), Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (Early Espresso) Accessories: Classic Label punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Here are links to all of the products I shared today: