Yesterday I shared some photos and stories from my vacation on Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Incentive Trip to Alaska. If you missed the post, you can see more here. Where there was time each day for relaxing with friends and exploring gorgeous places, there was also time for discussions with peers about products and our respective businesses.
One of my favorite parts of any trip is the reveal of a new catalog (who doesn’t love to see new product) and all the new product we received on the trip. What fun! Today I’m going to share some of that with you – but first, I want to make sure you know what’s going on today, the first day of August.
AUGUST PROMOTIONS STARTING TODAY
Bonus Days Are Here!
Do you love to earn free product? That’s such a silly question because I already know you do! During the month of August, Stampin’ Up! is offering Bonus Days – for every $50 you spend in August, you earn a $5 coupon that you can spend in September. How fun is that?!
- For every $50 you spend on a single order, you will receive an email with a coupon code that’s worth $5 in September.
- If you earn multiple coupons, you will receive multiple codes.
- Track those codes carefully because they mean free product in September. Yay!
- When you place an order in September, you can enter your codes for a discount on your order. September 5 marks the start of the Holiday Catalog, so there are LOTS of reasons to rack up these codes. 🙂
Color Your Season Limited Release Starts Today!
Stampin’ Up! is kicking off August with an incredible Limited Time assortment of products that are available until August 31 OR when products sell out. The new bundle is called Color Your Season, and here’s a look at the products that will be available starting August 1:
- Blended Seasons Bundle – 149893 (wood) or 149894 (clear)
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set – 149019 (wood mount) or 149016 (clear mount)
- Stitched Seasons Framelits – 149013
- Watercolor Pencils (Assortment 2) – 149014
The stamp set is pretty spectacular (it’s a wonderful, all-year-round set), and the Framelits are a must-have. Here’s a two-page flyer that shows you everything in the bundle:
If you’d like to read more about this project, click here to see the full post. The beautiful shape at the heart of this card is cut from the Stitched Seasons Framelits that are part of the August promotion. I cropped the shape on the Crumb Cake paper and on the Whisper White paper and the inset the white paper. If you look closely (you can open the picture above for a closer look), you’ll see that there are stitch lines on the outside of the cropped piece AND the inside of the cropped piece. That’s because the die cuts stitches in both places. What fun!
You’ll definitely be seeing more projects with this stamp set, Framelits and pencils. Please be ready to place your order on August 1 before they sell out. <3
Now that we’ve touched on the new promotions, I’m excited to share some of the goodies I received on Stampin’ Up!’s Incentive Trip. One of the most exciting parts of the event is that we get to see the catalog early and are gifted with new products and other branded items we love.
Over the course of the week-long vacation, we received pillow gifts that include:
- a branded zip-up sweatshirt – perfect for cold weather
- a beautiful, branded navy blanket – perfect for sitting on deck and watching a glacier
- a gorgeous purse with a Stampin’ Up! emblem that one of my team members or Mom will enjoy
- a branded bluetooth speaker system that will allow me to listen to my music in the Fungeon (my craft space)
- a branded hot/cold metal drink bottle.
- a scratch-off map that allows us to mark the places we’ve visited. What fun!
We received a suitcase-full of new product, too. Here’s a sneak peek at some of my favorites:
I can’t wait for you to see the new Holiday Catalog. I’ve ordered catalogs for all of my current customers – the books will be delivered to you later this month. Yay! If you would like to be my customer and receive a copy of the new catalog, please email me at [email protected].
Thanks for stopping by today!