Time is ticking – and I don’t want you to miss out on the bundle and watercolor pencils in Stampin’ Up!’s special promotion in August. The Blended Seasons Bundle is an all-seasons stamp set that you’ll love, and the coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies are amazing, too! I made a Christmas card with the bundle for today’s project:
Here are some other projects I’ve shared with the Blended Seasons stamp set or coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (you can click on the pictures below to see my original post for each project):
So much diversity in this amazing bundle, huh? Don’t forget! The bundle goes away at the end of August – or when supplies are sold out. I don’t want you to wake up from your slumber on September 1 and immediately say (with pointer finger in the air), “I forgot to buy that amazing bundle from Brian King, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.” Let’s seal the deal now so you don’t have to worry. 🙂
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Blended Seasons. During August (or when supplies run out), Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of new products that should definitely be on your “must have” list. The new bundle is called Color Your Season, and here’s a look at the products that are now available:
- Blended Seasons Bundle – 149893 (wood) or 149894 (clear)
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set – 149019 (wood mount) or 149016 (clear mount)
- Stitched Seasons Framelits – 149013
- Watercolor Pencils (Assortment 2) – 149014
The stamp set is pretty spectacular (it’s a wonderful, all-year-round set), and the Framelits are a must-have. Here’s a closer look at the bundle: Here’s a two-page flyer that shows you everything in the bundle:
Today’s card features the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (what a gorgeous shape with stitching on both sides of the cut!) and the sweet bell from the Blended Seasons stamp set. I adore both – and the combination of the two is quite lovely. Here’s a video shared by Stampin’ Up! to showcase this bundle and the assortment of watercolor pencils (also available only through the end of August:
- Building My Stitched Showpiece. I really enjoyed playing with the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies for this card. My card (and the focal image) took a lot of turns before I came up with something I loved – that process can be frustrating under a deadline, but I always enjoy the creative process when time allows. Here’s how I built my stitched showpiece: I cropped a base with the middle-sized die and Old Olive cardstock. I stamped this sentiment from Snowflake Sentiments on a 1-3/4″ strip of Whisper White cardstock and cropped it right where I wanted it inside the die. I added thin strips of Real Red above and below the sentiment and snipped them along the shape of the edge. The bell was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends (Real Red – available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate). I cropped the bell with the outline from the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies and popped it up next to the sentiment.
- Christmas Colors. Real Red and Old Olive are a classic red and green for Christmas. I was all set to go with a Crumb Cake base and background paper on this card when a “who put that chocolate in my peanut butter?” moment occurred. I accidentally tossed this Gray Granite piece of Twinkle Twinkle, discarded from another project, on top of my project and decided it was the perfect color and background for my project! If you love this combination of Gray Granite, Real Red and Old Olive as much as I do, please save this:
Bundles: Blended Seasons Stamp Sets: Blended Seasons, Snowflake Sentiments Papers: Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Blends Markers (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate) Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Please don’t miss out on this amazing promotion – and REMEMBER! During August’s Bonus Days promotion, you earn a $5 coupon to be redeemed on your September orders. Yay!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Yay! Product Shares & Swatch Books
I’ll be sharing my 2018 Holiday Catalog Product Shares next week – how exciting to share these awesome, new products with you. I’m also making Designer Series Paper Swatch Books (I’ll be sharing more about those next week, too). If you have recently purchased shares from me, you’re on my email distribution list. If you want to be on my list, I’ll send you an email as soon as they are post – email me here.
Stampin’ Up! is hosting two amazing promotions in August.
For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will earn a $5 coupon to be redeemed in September. How fun is that? To learn more, click on the image below: