Have your cake – and eat it, too. You can take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s amazing promotions now while still building excitement over the specials that soon arrive. Believe me – it’s possible for both of these things to live together.
It’s the end of August – that means that August’s promotions end TODAY. I don’t want you to miss out on any of these amazing offers. The end of one month also means that new and exciting promotions will soon roll in. Today I’m sharing all of them with you today and giving you an outline of what to expect in the next week. What fun!
DON’T MISS THIS
Do you love to earn free product? That’s such a silly question because I already know you do! Throughout the month of August, Stampin’ Up! has been offering Bonus Days – and they end today! For every $50 you spend in August, you earn a $5 coupon that you can spend in September. Think of it as an awesome 10% discount on every $50 you spend.
- For every $50 you spend on a single order, you will receive an email with a coupon code that’s worth $5 in September.
- If you earn multiple coupons, you will receive multiple codes.
- Track those codes carefully because they mean free product in September. Yay!
- When you place an order in September, you can enter your codes for a discount on your order. September 5 marks the start of the Holiday Catalog, so there are LOTS of reasons to rack up these codes. 🙂
August also introduced us to the Blended Seasons promotion, which ends. The limited-time bundle is called Color Your Season, and here’s a look at the products that are available – today’s the last day to get these:
- Blended Seasons Bundle – 149893 (wood) or 149894 (clear)
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set – 149019 (wood mount) or 149016 (clear mount)
- Stitched Seasons Framelits – 149013
- Watercolor Pencils (Assortment 2) – 149014
The stamp set is pretty spectacular (it’s a wonderful, all-year-round set), and the Framelits are a must-have. Here’s a two-page flyer that shows you everything in the bundle:
Here is the very last parade of projects I’ve created with the Blended Seasons stamp set and/or coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (you can click on the pictures below to see my original post for each project):
Wow! I felt guilty that I might not have used this bundle enough, but I’d say I’ve used it quite a bit. The purchase of the Blended Seasons Bundle, alone, earns you a $5 coupon to be used in September – but you have to order it today. How awesome is that?
You get it, right? I don’t want you to miss out on these awesome promotions. If you haven’t acted, please take a pass through the catalog and place an order today. <3
LOOK FORWARD TO THIS
Now that I’ve covered all the things that end today, here’s a rundown of some exciting, new events to look forward to in September – so much to be excited about:
Redeem Your Coupons
If you earned $5 coupons in August (and why wouldn’t you have?), then you can start redeeming them on your Stampin’ Up! orders starting September 1. Woo hoo! You MAY want to hold on to those little hot potatoes until September 5 (if you plan to redeem the credits for Holiday Catalog products), but the choice is yours! <3
Demonstrators have been sharing samples from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Holiday Catalog for a month now, and, if you are my customer, then you’ve already received a copy of the catalog. If you are my customer and haven’t received your copy (or if you would like to be my customer), please email me to let me know so I can get one in the mail to you. This catalog goes live on September 5. What do you think of the book?! It’s amazing, right?!Expect the inspiration and samples to ramp up in September as this catalog goes live. September 5 is your day – and I can’t wait to see what you buy from this amazing catalog!
With the release of each catalog, I create product shares that give you a sampling of the papers, ribbons and embellishments in each book. That gives you a chance to “kick the tires” on some of the products before you decide which ones you need more of. 🙂
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the product shares – I’ve included a handy registration form at the base of this post.
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled.
- On September 5, I’ll place an order for the closed out (and paid) shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll quickly divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- I will smile, and you will smile. We’ll be very happy people.
I also shared my Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for this new catalog – you can see them here:
I love that you are able to balance your excitement for the things that are available today with the things that are on their way! You are awesome like that. Please act now if you want to take advantage of any of these August promotions.
Thanks for stopping by today!